Respected Contributor

I ordered my first pair of Birkenstock’s......

I know these are pricey, but I have wanted a pair for a while. Anyone love these?

Respected Contributor

Re: I ordered my first pair of Birkenstock’s......

I have four pair....and they are probably 12-15 years old.  Very comfortable!  Just wore a pair today to my volunteer stint at the nursing home and a trip to Dollar General.  Hope they work out well for you, too!

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan 

IMO they are far from the best looking sandals but they sure are comfy.  Some styles are a little better looking than others but they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Trusted Contributor

I have the thong style in silver and they go with anything and feel spectacular.

Money well spent.

Your feet will thank you.

Honored Contributor

On my feet, they're pure torture.  Thst huge, hard arch support is like a boulder.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have 4 huge plastic tubs of Birkenstocks.  They're all from QVC (except for maybe 4 or 5 from HSN).

They are amazing colors and designs.  Can't buy these designs anywhere anymore.

I wear them to go with every outfit (colors).

I have Mary Jane styles, clogs, but more of the different sandal styles than anything.

Valued Contributor

Always loved these but since I have been wearing Vionics I find them a little less comfortable.  That being said my soon to be thirteen  year old granddaughter has decided she loves them.  I had one pair a little too large for me and she took them and wore them out.  Treated her to a new pair this year.  She never takes them off.  Can't believe it.

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan have literally worn mine down to the cork and the foot bed is separating from the cork on top.

The most comfortable sandal.  I have to admit I really don't love their look but from a comfort perspective-love them.

They've saved me from plantar fasciatis, Can't say enough great things about them.  Hope you love then like I do. 

Respected Contributor

I have two pair that are about 10 years old.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve worn them for years and have a tall laundry basket  full plus more in closets.

The soft footbed is great in the newer ones but they are my Summer shoes except occasionally Vionics.