Super Contributor

Re: I miss Marshall’s shopping, especially this time of year...

I've been all over since stores opened in my area. My gym reopened in May, my salon opened in June. It's not the bubonic plague. Wear a mask, physical distance and wash hands frequently. Wasn't that what we were told back in March? Let's not attack others for their opinions. Isn't there enough of that going on already?

Regular Contributor

Stay safe and do what feels right for you. Everyone has different comfort and risk levels, For me, I have been careful. I did visit a HG store at one point and was shocked at the lack of inventory. After that, I realized that we are not missing out on anything. I can wait. There is no decor that I need that badly. I will wait until things get better - just depends on your individual situation I guess. So sorry to hear about your family loss....Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I'm not limiting my trips to stores. Been to Marshall's, Homegoods and the mall many times. 

I believe you are putting yourself at uneccesary risk.  A trip to the mall is not necessary and Dr. Fauci said he is limiting trips only for essential goods and services such as food. I pray you remain healthy @deeva   please be careful and wear a mask