Honored Contributor

Re: I might need these boots...where are they?

@PJinIA  I think the Q has some fall fashion and fall accessory shoes coming up in the next week and the new earth boots will likely be presented then.  Periodically check for Paige (style name) and hopefully you will see the Q item number posted before any show.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise

I was thinking the same thing.  The boots that Nancy was wearing during Peace Love World show.  Love the pointy toe and the color.  Would love to know if QVC sells them.

Regular Contributor

@PJinIA, @Pook, @diamondscribe, @grandma petes I was hoping these shoes would of shown up on QVC Saturday since it was a shoes and accessories day. They appear to have sold out on the Earth Brands site. In my daily search of these, they popped up this morning on Bobs Stores in stone for $79.99 with an available 20% off coupon which brings the total to $63.99. I am not familiar with this site. I haven't decided if I am going to order yet, since I haven't tried Earth shoes before and don't know how they run size-wise.
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama

@lolakimono is rubbing off on you.  😊

Thanks for finding those.  I think I might need a pair, too.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

This boot finally showed up: A296742 $69.98+$5 s+h @PJinIA, @Pook, @diamondscribe, @Grandmapetes

Honored Contributor

@laro  Thanks!!  They will shortly be mine!!!!

Honored Contributor

Why did I open this thread...LOL   I won't lie, I don't need that boot....but I want it, I really want it...in gray.  Of course, then I'll need a gray handbag...LOL   Oh, it just never ends.....

Respected Contributor

me too!

mine!

a296742.jpg

many thanks to all the enablers!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to get it too!

I want the same color as in the photo.  

First I ordered "bark", but after zooming the photo, I got the stone.  Like the way the different shades all mesh.

Regular Contributor

I just received the Earth Origins Paige boots in stone that I ordered from Bob's Store on Sunday.  I was hesitant to order from there since I had never heard of them, but getting the boots delivered for $63.99 was too good to pass up.  I ordered my normal size of 9.5.  When I took them out of the box, I thought that they looked really small, but when I tried them on barefoot they were roomy, and  with a sock they were perfect.  Even though they are a rugged boot, they don't make my foot look big which was something I was concerned about.  Very happy with my purchase!