Regular Contributor

I might need these boots...where are they?

Anyone know the item # or brand of this boot?  It's featured on QVC's homepage but I can't find it anywhere.  I think I need these! Smiley Happy

New Ankle Boots — See what’s just in from the brands you love

Honored Contributor

Re: I might need these boots...where are they?

I'm pretty sure I might need them also!  I couldn't find them anywhere.  They look like they might be Earth brand.

Valued Contributor

I've also been searching for those boots. Why use a photo that doesn't point to the product shown in it?

Trusted Contributor

I was wondering the same thing!!! Hopefully one of the awesome fashion detectives on the boards will find out. I need a pair!!!

Valued Contributor

I just did a live chat. I was told to click on the picture under "Season-Defining Style."  I said I had tried that, but I'd try again. I'll keep looking other places, too. 

Honored Contributor

May be more false advertising.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

This has happened to me with many "events" where they post pics and then I cannot find the item I want.  I do not even try any more!!! n 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Recently there was a thread about a handbag shown on the homepage and when the OP inquired about it with CS, it wasn't sold on QVC.

I don't think they should show items that they don't even sell.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I googled "Miz Mooz ankle boots" and clicked on the images. There are a couple that look sort of similar. It might be they have a future TSV?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PJinIA   Is this them?  I went to Earth Brands site and found these - Earth Origins "Paige"   $100 a pair.

Earth Origins Paige | Earth Brands Shoes | Women's Comfort Vintage Leather Shoes

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise