Honored Contributor

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

All right, Bling and Jaz, that does it. Bling, since I know you're somewhat local... if you hear a loud crash, it's going to be me caving!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, and congrats on those new beauties ladies, hoping you all enjoy them to the max!

Frequent Contributor

Stevieb-thanks!You would love this bag!!!!!I caved on the croco fino today,as the ivy buckley was not available again.I will be getting the ivy in this,at least,but a few months done the road.I need to be good for a little bit!Like you said,I guess I have to eatSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

And here I'm thinking about switching to the chestnut! I'll have to think about this one! Glad there's no hurry because I want to choose just the right one! I'm pretty sure I'll only get one of these so it's going to have to quell all cravings!

Frequent Contributor

Chestnut is a beauty!I like the natural as well as the black,but I am still leaning towards the ivy.Like you said,no hurry now!Esp. Since I got the croco.
Honored Contributor

I'm also considering the t'moro. I own nothing in that color and really feel I must! You know, to complete my collection. Yea, right, like it will ever really be completed...

Wink

Frequent Contributor

Right!I have tmoro in the smith,another rich,wonderful color.The contrast of the trim on the buckley is great,that chestnut with the tmoro trim,nice..Really any color,I didn't care for the denim,there was one right?the marine was a pretty blue.Did I say I LOVE this bag?
Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS to BlingQueen, jazalboy and everyone who is getting their Buckley bags! They sound AMAZING! Enjoy carrying them and all of the compliments you will receive. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm still waiting for my two Florentine Buckley bags in ivy and marine...if they don't get here tomorrow, most likely it will be after the Labor Day holiday and I will be in suspense the entire weekend! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies. I'm a new D&B fan and have been eyeing the Buckley. Had the Florentine one in gray in my cart but just couldn't convince myself to make the purchase. Can you tell me why you chose the Florentine version versus the Toledo? Given your love of the bag, I figured you would all be a great source of info. Also, with Florentine, do the darker colors wear better than the lighter? I love both the marine and gray. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Congrats to those of you who got this gorgeous bag!!!!
Frequent Contributor

Thanks eel!I hope you don't have to wait the weekend for your beautiful bags!you will love them,that ivy is next for me!