Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm In Buckley Florentine Heaven!

Buckley in dark pink,oh no,I have a weakness for pink!!
Frequent Contributor

I like the denim or navy color but of course I will way until go out on sale.

Occasional Contributor

Hello ladies, thank you for all your posts! Stressed! Is Grass the same bright kiwi green shade as it has been a few years ago? I ordered it in Grass. Not Ivy.Please your Help much needed. Also is Palamino the same as a few years ago as well? I checked out the video and it only shows the marine( gorgeous) and black . Thank you!! Hope you all have a great weekend !
Respected Contributor

Handbagaddict: I don't think anyone has seen these new colors yet. In my experience, the same color is the same shade in the same collection in back to back years. What I mean is that grass or palamino will be the same this year as last year in the same leather/collection.... like pebbled leather or Florentine leather. But if you compare different leathers or different collections the color might vary. Palamino in Florentine might not be the same as palamino in a glazed or pebbled leather.

Respected Contributor

What a gorgeous bag!
Super Contributor

Handbagaddict, I got this watch from the Q J291350 back in June in the Palomino it is a light yellow very nice I think hope it helps

Honored Contributor

On 8/30/2014 Handbagaddict said: Hello ladies, thank you for all your posts! Stressed! Is Grass the same bright kiwi green shade as it has been a few years ago? I ordered it in Grass. Not Ivy.Please your Help much needed. Also is Palamino the same as a few years ago as well? I checked out the video and it only shows the marine( gorgeous) and black . Thank you!! Hope you all have a great weekend !

I'd surmise based on their use of these color names recently on other bags that grass is a bright true lighter green and palomino is typically a true golden yellow color...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Thank You ALL! I appreciate your help. So happy I choose those 2 colors now. I Can justify this purchase, even if I am on wait list. The shades of grass that I ordered many years ago in the "June" bag, and other styles which were also offered in many different colors is one of my all time favorite colors. As is the palomino. I have been really good for a long time.... I received the Toledo Natural colored Buckley last week and have not put it down. It does have a glazed type finish which scratches up really easy, but it does rub out fairly well. I would say it is a true Honey color. However, it is gorgeous like most of you commented. Love the style of this purse. At this point it does not matter what it weighs! If they come out with Turquoise I am really going to be in trouble!Wink Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Thank you Stevieb!

Honored Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Handbagaddict said:

Thank You ALL! I appreciate your help. So happy I choose those 2 colors now. I Can justify this purchase, even if I am on wait list. The shades of grass that I ordered many years ago in the "June" bag, and other styles which were also offered in many different colors is one of my all time favorite colors. As is the palomino. I have been really good for a long time.... I received the Toledo Natural colored Buckley last week and have not put it down. It does have a glazed type finish which scratches up really easy, but it does rub out fairly well. I would say it is a true Honey color. However, it is gorgeous like most of you commented. Love the style of this purse. At this point it does not matter what it weighs! If they come out with Turquoise I am really going to be in trouble!Wink Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Thank you Stevieb!

No problem, and I have to say, I'm currently craving the Toledo mail bag in turquoise. Every time I see it, I weaker just a lbit more...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Thank you yellowkitty! You are so cool! Very nice of you to take the time to post the item number. It brings back many fond memories of the Dooney Bourke forum posts from all of you who share the same passion for these handbags!