Contributor

I cannot think straight tonight with all the endless talk, talk, and sing-songy. I know, I know, I can change the channel and will shop online. 

But truthfully, don't you wish the hostesses would come up for air occasionally?

Honored Contributor

Mute it.

Honored Contributor

I am wondering where all the Fall shoes are?  I mean it's free shipping and slim pickins!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The hosts get paid to talk, but yes, I just mute her after awhile, she's not selling me anything tonight.

Honored Contributor

There are tons of boots and shoes for fall.  You just need to look online.

Respected Contributor

Yes, yes and yes !  It’s probably subterfuge for their high prices.

i caught a bit of Vionic show today to see a pair of mules and loafers I was interested in but quickly jumped out when I saw the prices - - just ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

ArmoBuyer - damnskippy I wish.

wish wish wish.......sing song speak, along with endless everything else...yes I surely do wish.

Esteemed Contributor

@ArmoBuyer wrote:

I cannot think straight tonight with all the endless talk, talk, and sing-songy. I know, I know, I can change the channel and will shop online. 

But truthfully, don't you wish the hostesses would come up for air occasionally?

Every time I watch the show --- I get out of breath!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

My tv has a mute button and I use it.

Honored Contributor

I'll tune into a shoe show every so often ... but tune out just as quickly when one of their many wellness shoes come up for sale.  

QVC must think that a large percentage of their audience needs theraputic shoes.  

And forget about the yoga connection ... absolute turnoff.   Using a reference (developed by yoga instructor) to a Hindu spiritual discipline to sells shoes?