Honored Contributor

I have to say I am loving Alegria

The first pair I bought a couple of years ago were too hard and I returned them.  However, I purchased a pair on sale from the Q, and they are hard yet cushioned if that makes any sense and you could walk all day in them and your feet would not swell nor hurt.  I loved them so much I purchased the same pair in another color.  Anyone else a fan of Alegria?  Share your story.  HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: I have to say I am loving Alegria

Love the fit, do not like the looks.  I am a pretty traditional dresser and they are just too flashy looking for me personally.  I ordered one pair that were pretty tame, color wise, and loved the fit but couldn't get past the flashy look.  Very popular, just not for my style of dressing.

Honored Contributor

I have so many pairs of Alegrias that I lost count a long time ago?...over 2 dozen pairs.  I buy most during alegriashoeshop.com clearance sales.  I got a new pair yesterday that have the most beautiful colors in them.  Check out their sales.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have 3 pairs of sandals which I love and a pair of clogs---which I don't. Not a fan of the weird toe shape. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl,  I have a wide foot so the round toe is good for me.  I don't care for the "way out there" looks.  Mine are very basic black leather and brown leather.  The comfort on this particular shoe is outstanding.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

KAT--maybe that is why I don't like the clogs I have--they are too wide for me at the toe--feel like I am in my mothers shoes--geez, I should send them to you---they are a size 8 and shiny black leather------

Occasional Contributor

please share the style and sizing ?

Thanks!