I have to put away ALL of my sandals

& pull out all my clogs and booties & boots

I love spring and summer

so this is hard for me

for those that love fall and winter

ENJOY!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I have to put away ALL of my sandals

is it bad that i wear flip flops up through december.. lol.. as long as there's no snow on the ground i wear them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not me. Keeping at least one pair out: my new Birkenstock Arizona shearling lined sandals. They are genius!

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Arizona and it's still in the 80's and 90's and I put away my sandals can't wait to wear boots and sneakers. I wore short boots to dinner today. Next comes sweatshirts. 

Super Contributor

I agree with you! I love sandals, shoes not so much. I want to wear my sandals as long as possible!

Super Contributor

My boots aren't quite ready for the weather down here. I do enjoy wearing them and the time will come soon enough.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey   I agree with you.

I wore a pair of clogs today, but didn't put my sandals away yet.    My feet aren't happy.

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I live in Arizona and it's still in the 80's and 90's and I put away my sandals can't wait to wear boots and sneakers. I wore short boots to dinner today. Next comes sweatshirts. 

———————————

I optimistically got my four pairs of boots out this weekend, but still too soon for me, although I do see some lows in the 50s coming up, yay!

Esteemed Contributor

Always a sad day. Wore real shoes yesterday and my feet felt confined. I do like wearing fall clothes and scarves, though. I'm fashioned confused. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

After a couple of cooler days and chilly nights, we’re back to warm and humid. I keep my sandals handy until Halloween. After Halloween, I keep a pair of my Clark’s flip flops out to wear around the house.