Super Contributor

I have not done this in a while-rave about a bag

During the Oryany fest I got the Cassie in med in sea foam. It could be my favorite bag of all time. It's big but not too. The color is perfection more blue than green. It is the new summer white bag for me. It is a bag meant to be held by the handles, perfect for me. The shoulder strap is nice for those moments when you need it. The inside is awesome, the zippers don't stick and I am just gaga for tassels and braiding. I am one happy girl!
Respected Contributor

Re: I have not done this in a while-rave about a bag

Enjoy your new handbag.

Super Contributor

Than you lavender. I think we're going to be good together... Lol
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful bag in a beautiful color! I love the choice you made and also think the indigo and butter are gorgeous! Hoping you enjoy your new bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Hi Stevieb the floppy photo on the website just does not do the bag justice. It may come home to me in the fall in a darker color.
Super Contributor

Wow! That seafoam is a gorgeous color! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I have loved this bag for awhile - how heavy does it carry? The seafoam looks really light - is it that light in person? I like that and the gray and the nude, and really all of the colors. Thanks for the review.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 Krissie62 said:

I have loved this bag for awhile - how heavy does it carry? The seafoam looks really light - is it that light in person? I like that and the gray and the nude, and really all of the colors. Thanks for the review.

The sea foam reads very light blue to me. It feels great. Really soft leather, luxurious. I am a big bag girl. I do want the kitchen sink with me. I love it.