Super Contributor

I do not return way too much trouble

I will keep for travel. I am carrying my coach again as of 30 minutes ago.
Respected Contributor

Re: I do not return way too much trouble

That's what THEY count on. Oh, well, same with me a number of times.

Super Contributor

I put the item back in the box, slap the return label on, request a pickup by USPS and put the box on my porch. Done.

Respected Contributor

Depends on the price. If it's an expensive item, it goes back. Knowing this, I tend to think about purchases more carefully.

OP: Sorry that it didn't work for you.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/19/2014 okiebug said:

I put the item back in the box, slap the return label on, request a pickup by USPS and put the box on my porch. Done.

So do I. I'll never understand why people keep unsatisfactory items. They talk about the high cost of return shipping but it's still better than keeping something you won't use. That way Q knows if a product is lousy and they won't keep selling it.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/19/2014 adelle38 said:
On 11/19/2014 okiebug said:

So do I. I'll never understand why people keep unsatisfactory items. They talk about the high cost of return shipping but it's still better than keeping something you won't use. That way Q knows if a product is lousy and they won't keep selling it.

My bolding...

Are you sure about that?{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I agree with you about sending back unwanted items, though. However, I've kept some things that I should have sent back. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

There are many reasons to return an item - only one of the reasons is because of a bad product. Maybe, like the OP, she thought she would like a cloth bag but when she actually got it, it just wasn't what she wanted. That's a valid reason to return.

Valued Contributor

Since this was posted under handbags, curious minds want to know - which bag(s) will be for travel? Smiley Happy I agree it's a pain to re-pack and return but if it saves me $200-300 per bag, there is no way I'm keeping it just because I'm too lazy to return it....