Trusted Contributor

Re: I did not realize that Michael Kors went to Shop HQ

On 12/7/2014 golfcartrider said:

MK has stores in Outlet markets and when that happens they sell cheap and you pass everyone coming and going with the same hand bags.

The same thing happened to Coach. Everyone has one, cheap from the outlet store. All of my Coach bags (I got rid of) came from an outlet store each for $100.00 or less.

Louis Vuitton or Brahmin, that is all I buy now. No outlets for either of them.

There's a Brahmin outlet near me. I bought a bag there about three years ago. It seems well made.

Honored Contributor

I read post #1 and immediately knew who wrote it. This gal has quite a sense of humor.

Contributor

Love Michael Kors, Nice and reasonabally priced! Although if the prices keep dropping the way they are then 'Guess' has a competitor {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Couldn't believe that I saw smashbox on qvc. it seems everyone who leaves qvc goes to hsn!

Respected Contributor

I was in Nordstrom Rack the other day and they had a lot of Michael Kors handbags with the big MK logo on them. That is not for me but I picked up a very classy Cole Haan for over 1/2 off the original price.
Valued Contributor

I have noticed MK at TJ Maxx and Ross. If you happen to not be at Ross when MK is displayed you've lost out..... so I've been told. His products fly out of Ross quickly. I read on yahoo news some time back that MK is experiencing some financial problems. I don't how true that is.

Frequent Contributor

On 12/7/2014 IControlMyHappiness said:

MK has some nice watches but the problem I have with MK is everybody and I mean everybody has MK items, whether it is a purse, shoes, watch....and that is what I don't like. I see high school girls, I see people working in retail with the purse, I see professional women, I see everybody and that is a turn off for ME!!

Pity the high school girls or the poor retail clerks for wanting to add a little MK to their life.More items for the rest of the public.

Not applicable

oh my gosh no way!!!! YOU JUST MADE MY FRIDAY!

Trusted Contributor

I think he actually only had one show on QVC. He was there with Jill. He sold some handbags and belts. They all sold out. I thought they looked like his typical items he sold in retail at the time. They were not cheap

I don't recall that he ever had another show though.

QVC did that a lot bringing in vendors for one or two times only.

Clinique is gone, Kiehls, Lily and Van, there were more I just can't think of them.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.