Frequent Contributor

Re: I bought the violet Clayton satchel today....

Hi! I received the bag last week. Shipping was fast! The bag is gorgeous. I guess many would find it heavy but I don't mind. I need something sturdy (plus, I work out so it doesn't seem that heavy to me after carrying my large florentine satchel for long time, hee hee). So far I've carried it wearing a black dress and low-heeled leopard print booties and a black and white sweater and jeggings.

I would love a navy florentine satchel. {#emotions_dlg.devil2} But not for a while... Smile

Honored Contributor

I am glad you are enjoying your new bag. I am waiting for the cabbage rose in black to be delivered this Friday from I Love Dooney.
Frequent Contributor

Oooh. The cabbage rose in black is so pretty. I hope you love it!

Contributor

Hi Darkpoet,

I have the Violet in the Smith bag. When I was carrying it I got many compliments. I am currently carrying my Ivy Clayton. I love both bags!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Clayton in Ivy which is gorgeous and the Smith in plum. I too love both bags.

Respected Contributor

Florentine crimson looks a lot like 'Marsala'.... the new 'in' color for 2015. Marsala has been described as a wine with brown undertones. I love wine colored handbags. They are very neutral but can also add a bit of color.