Valued Contributor

Re: I am so tired of the Dooney & Bourke debate of whether or not it is considered a designer brand and

Rich people are usually the ones who are also cheap... my supervisor who has tons of money in his savings account, would still use public transit to save money on parking. I have way less then him but I prefer comfort over inconvieniece so it cost me $120/month... Fortunately, parking will cost me less next year. But this explains why he is rich and I'm not. Well, that, and my recent purse addiction. Lol. PS. He is a cool guy, otherwise. He calls himself cheap, too. But he did buy himself a Lexus. Lol. That's the way you do it, folks! Smiley Wink
Super Contributor

Re: I am so tired of the Dooney & Bourke debate of whether or not it is considered a designer brand and

Carry what you want. I consider Peter Dooney a designer, his bags are just not the quality they once were before massed produced, especially in China.

Super Contributor

OP, if your sick of the debate why start another thread on it. Attention?