Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: I Wish QVC Would Carry Brahmin Handbags!

I have 2 Brahmin and really love them ! Not sure about coming to the Q ! If they wouldn't dumb down on them !

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Favorite Son said:

I love Brahmin. I wouldn't want to see it come to QVC for all of the reasons stated above. QVC can ruin and run anything into the ground.

I only own three Brahmins, all gently used bags purchased from eBay. The quality is fantastic and the functionality is superior - lots of pockets, high quality zippers.

And, it would appear, often does...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I didn't think of that! I am a fan of Brahmin and as so many of you said, while you love them, you don't want the quality to decline if brought to QVC. Your right. I guess it's a No for me too.

I love Burberry bags and scarfs and used to think it be great to get them on easy pay at the Q. But a Burberry that isn't true Burberry NO! Keep the quality. I vote no on this now.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

Coach is available on TV and that's what happened to their reputation???!!! Please tell me where.

Super Contributor

Same view on this season's gorgeous Tory Burch or Kate Spade handbags. The quality of the materials and the construction of these bags is superior for $400 - 900 price point.. Instant downgrade if these beautiful lines along with Brahmin were offered on QVC. QVC has a way of cheapening every thing. Instead of offering above average quality with multi easy pays, they downgrade their leathers by several levels and offer easy pays duping customers into believing they are purchasing the same goods that are offered in B&M retailers.
Contributor

I LOVE Brahmin Bags!

I LOVE MY Brahmin Bags!!

For reasons previously stated by several...I care NOT to see this line promoted/featured by QVC.

*sure...it would be grrrreat to have easy pay...but Q has shown itself not to be so reliable with regard to Quality or Value and thusly would negatively affect the branding image of said line*

*TEAM BRAHMIN*