Honored Contributor

Re: I Wish QVC Would Carry Brahmin Handbags!

Another Brahmin lover here, and I agree with not wanting to see this line on QVC.
Occasional Contributor

QVC DID carry Brahmin handbags maybe about 15 or more years ago. This is how I was introduced to the brand.

I remember Lisa Robertson doing the one hour show. They had a few shows and had handbags and wallets. At the time the items were still made in the U.S. (Massachusetts).

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 shopHorse said:

QVC DID carry Brahmin handbags maybe about 15 or more years ago. This is how I was introduced to the brand.

I remember Lisa Robertson doing the one hour show. They had a few shows and had handbags and wallets. At the time the items were still made in the U.S. (Massachusetts).

I remember this. It had to be at 15 years ago! And yes all products were made in Mass. Great quality.
Respected Contributor

Don't want to see Brahmin here either. Want them to remain more elusive and really don't want them to be doing hours on the Q.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Hi shopHorse, I remember Brahmin being on Qvc, too. I think they just did not sell well then. They were made in Mass then, which is why I bought them{not from the Q}. I think the quality went down when they started being made in China {I still have some of the USA made ones}.They might sell better now since more expensive lines are selling.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Yeah....vendors sell their designing soul to the Televised Shopping/Outlet Devil! Make a bu.ttload of money, but the reputation takes a nose-dive. (See: D&B & Coach). Once beautiful, classic, iconic brands. If you love any product, please don't see it go that route!

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 RedTop said: Another Brahmin lover here, and I agree with not wanting to see this line on QVC.

Ditto!!!!!

Contributor

I love the Brahmin line as well. I am still carrying a satchel I bought 30 years!!!ago and it still looks great. It has tan leather with dark green binding and I carry it every fall. I stalked the bag for months until the price was something I could afford. Great return on my investment.

Respected Contributor

I love Brahmin. I wouldn't want to see it come to QVC for all of the reasons stated above. QVC can ruin and run anything into the ground.

I only own three Brahmins, all gently used bags purchased from eBay. The quality is fantastic and the functionality is superior - lots of pockets, high quality zippers.

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 bigsister said:
On 10/25/2014 RedTop said: Another Brahmin lover here, and I agree with not wanting to see this line on QVC.

Ditto!!!!!

Double Ditto!!!!!!!!!!