Contributor

I Was Very Bad at the VB Store Today...

After receiving my Get Carried Away Tote and ditty bag in Canterberry Magenta from the Q (my first VB), I have suddenly become a VB addict. Today, I visited the VB store in Bellvue, WA for the first time and got a Tic Tac Tote in Flower Shower, and a Vera Tote in Pink Elephants.

The Tic Tac Tote was 20% off in-store, so it was only $68, and the Pink Elephants pattern is so gorgeous. I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit so I can carry both. The SAs in the store were wonderful, and I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover VB. The patterns are gorgeous, and the bags are such great quality. The GCA tote is a great find for me because I am still using a 17.3" laptop and it's gotten so hard to find a bag big enough to carry it in.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Was Very Bad at the VB Store Today...

I bought a Pink Elephants tote from a Vera store when they brought back the pattern a few months ago. Mine is just the elephant pattern - no paisley trim, and it's accented with faux leather. Love it!

Sign up on the Vera site for emails, they offer deals all the time. Soon you'll be planning family outings near outlet malls that have Vera stores!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

WriterLady- congrats on your new addiction. Lol. Beautiful purchases! Enjoy!
Super Contributor

WriterLady, you picked some nice pieces. VB is like potato chips. It should come with a warning label stating it could be addictive. Smile

Enjoy your new goodies!

Contributor

Thanks, ladies! The SA at the store told me the same thing about the bags becoming an addiction!

Yesterday I decided to spend the afternoon doing some work at a local Starbucks, so I packed up my laptop and stuff in the GCA tote. While I was sitting there working a woman came in with a Vera bag, and came over to my table to compliment me on my tote! I feel like I'm part of a new sisterhood. Smile

Super Contributor

On 4/3/2014 WriterLady said:

Thanks, ladies! The SA at the store told me the same thing about the bags becoming an addiction!

Yesterday I decided to spend the afternoon doing some work at a local Starbucks, so I packed up my laptop and stuff in the GCA tote. While I was sitting there working a woman came in with a Vera bag, and came over to my table to compliment me on my tote! I feel like I'm part of a new sisterhood. Smile

Lol, you are! That will happen quite a bit.

Welcome!

Honored Contributor

I'm so envious!! Glad you had fun!!