Regular Contributor

Re: I REALLY WANT A ""WOW"" BAG

On 9/10/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I don't like Brahmin bags. Many of them look too "butch" for me. I like a great "WOW" bag, but like a classic, feminine look as well.

What an ignorant thing to say.
Trusted Contributor

None of those bags do a thing for me. As I said in my previous post, check out Kate Spade. Their designs are stunning with unsurpassed quality. The majority of their hardware is goldstone. They are gorgeous.. I just bought the Mattie Street in the chocolate suede and it's stunning. Its equivalent in design and quality to bags 3 times the price.
Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 QUALITYSEEKER said:
On 9/10/2014 funwun said:
On 9/9/2014 QUALITYSEEKER said: YEP...THAT GUCCI BLACK BAG IS MINE. ONE OF MY FAVS. LOVE GUCCI'S. ALWAYS PERFECTION IN QUALITY & WORTH EVERY DOLLAR. LUVMYCATS HAS GOOD TASTE Smiley Happy
You're a lucky girl Qualityseeker...glad you love and enjoy this beauty!Smiley Happy))
Love Gucci, I was able to get a Crocheted Pasitano Limited Edition & another Embroidered Flower Limited Ed., that were never made again because of all the workmanship involved. Several years ago they made a Christmas Pasitano. Their Leathers & Gold accents are so Beautiful. It kills me when I see people here just lay them on the floor. I work too hard to get them & that classic black is nice one & in demand.
I agree! I think Gucci is classic and their pieces are more unique, in my opinion, than some other comparable high end brands. I remember that Christmas Positano because the vibrant green and silk made me swoon...beautiful bag! The other Positanos are gorgeous too...I also recall the Flower limited edition...I liked the red and navy combination. Very nice collection QualityseekerSmiley Happy))) I do own a few of their vintage pieces ...I started my Gucci collection in high school lol...needless to say, that was over 20 years ago but I still love all of them lol!!!
Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 stevieb said:

Not black, but I don't care, I covet this bag (Gucci). Either color will do. Both would be even better.

Beautiful bags Stevie! Both very classic and of course, the gorgeous leather speaks for itself!!!
Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I don't like Brahmin bags. Many of them look too "butch" for me. I like a great "WOW" bag, but like a classic, feminine look as well.

Huh? Brahmin makes some beautiful bags, but each to their own I guess. I like, don't love, the brand, but sure never thought of it as 'butch'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 funwun said:

Not black, but I don't care, I covet this bag (Gucci). Either color will do. Both would be even better.

Beautiful bags Stevie! Both very classic and of course, the gorgeous leather speaks for itself!!

Aren't they! And the good news is I've decided I can settle for just the brown one...

Wink

Frequent Contributor

On 9/5/2014 nutmeg3 said:

What is this bag? It's my favorite so far. Fun post!

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 stevieb said:

Beautiful bags Stevie! Both very classic and of course, the gorgeous leather speaks for itself!!

Aren't they! And the good news is I've decided I can settle for just the brown one...

Wink

HAHAHAHA ....that is very good news Stevie!!!
Honored Contributor

Wink

What the heck, no point in being greedy...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Super Contributor

Wink

What the heck, no point in being greedy...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Lol!!! You're giving me a good laugh today!!!