Regular Contributor

I Love Dooney website...1st purchase

I have ordered from ILD on EBay, but this was the first purchase from their website. Kinda slow shipping, but the Wavy Leather Logo Shopper that was a Pre-Black Friday offering on ILD, finally arrived today. It's not great.......it's fantastic! I got the "green"' but it also comes in black. This was one of several bags that are listed today on the Dooney Day 7 and are higher than currently at ILD. Go figure. Dooney Day 7 $149-ILD $119. Now that I have seen it, I have decided to get the black and give them a chance to beat their previous shipping time of 11 days!
Respected Contributor

Re: I Love Dooney website...1st purchase

Glad you're happy with your purchase. Enjoy!
Valued Contributor

Hey, QVC is even slower so be happy Smiley Wink funny, I ordered a few times on ILD but today I won my first bid ever on ebay. Here is to hoping I get my item in as described condition..... Enjoy your bag!
Respected Contributor

I've been reading that ILD changes prices during the day. So if there is something you want and the price is great, don't let it sit too long as the price could go up dramatically. It happened last night on the Tessuta.

Honored Contributor

I have been wanting the cabbage rose satchel since it came out. I bought it last night from the I Love Dooney website after reading this thread. This handbag is $218.00 plus s&h on QVC. I paid 115.00 with free shipping. I bought the black one. Thanks!!
Super Contributor

On 12/10/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I've been reading that ILD changes prices during the day. So if there is something you want and the price is great, don't let it sit too long as the price could go up dramatically. It happened last night on the Tessuta.

Yes, I saw that happen on Black Friday. It was really strange watching the prices "change" constantly right before my eyes -- I felt like I was at the NY Stock Market! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I bought the framed coin purses, in TMoro Brown and Marine Blue, on Cyber Monday. They took 9 days to get here (and took a very circuitous route) but, at $29 each, they were well worth the money and the wait. I can't complain too much since the shipping was free, they were well packaged, and brand new with all the tags & reg. cards...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My cabbage rose bag has shipped!!! I ordered it on 12/11. I just received an email.
Contributor

On 12/10/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Hi all, I've been checking ILD lately for a new bag. If you like the Saffiano, they have the zip-zip satchel in bordeaux and ivy only, 120.84. Just bought the ivy! Great price, 39.00 lower than the 11th day on dooney.com

Occasional Contributor

This price change happened to me the other night. I have been on the lookout for a small lexington in gray. I check the different sights from time to time. Wandered over to ILD, looked at lexingtons and the smalls were on sale! They had gray so I quick put it in my cart...104.00!!!!! Hurried and checked out, looked again, and it was listed at 138.00! Still a good price, but mine was a steal!!! However, I don't know how to check and see if it shipped yet, so I'll believe it when I see it. Still, I've had nothing but good luck with purses from this site! Happy Customer!