Respected Contributor

I Love Clark's But Really???

They must be kidding.

A283778
Clarks Artisan Leather Slouch Boots - Volara Dina  $250.00
Respected Contributor

Re: I Love Clark's But Really???

They look like nice boots, but for $250, they'd better stand up.......no slouching!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

I used to love Clarks, and ordered the slides with the Lexi bottom but they are no longer available, or at least very few can be found.  I see they are now selling non-leather shoes for almost $100, so I've looked for other brands to meet my needs.  $250 for boots by Clark seems a little steep.

Honored Contributor

If you like these boots, check out UGGS  ". Luisa"  boots. They are similar, and while not cheap, they run about 185.00, they are cute and good quality.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Clarks once was a fabulous brand. Made in England. Quality great.  Now they are out pricing themselves along with so many other brands made out of the country !  Too bad. 

Esteemed Contributor

OK, I took a look at the Clarks boots that cost $250 U.S. and they look very average. They are made of cowhide and the soles are TPR. So where's the value in these boots?

Image result for Clarks Artisan Leather Slouch Boots - Volara Dina

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I looked to see if they were made out of some extra-special leather, but they are not.  I would not pay $250 for these; to me, they look like they should run about $90 to $110. 

Honored Contributor

While I will pay 250 for the right shoes, I sure wouldn't pay 250 for Clarks. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

OK, I took a look at the Clarks boots that cost $250 U.S. and they look very average. They are made of cowhide and the soles are TPR. So where's the value in these boots?

Image result for Clarks Artisan Leather Slouch Boots - Volara Dina

For $250.00 where is the rest of it?  I love Clark's for so long now but that makes no sense to me.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Contributor

I, too. miss the Lexi mules.  Wish Clark's would bring them back. Wearing an old pair right now.