Respected Contributor

I Like Shoe Shopping With Jane Much Better

And more fun than with Marybeth.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Like Shoe Shopping With Jane Much Better

Even though my 6 pairs of Clarks accordion heel clogs separated over the last few years --- I love Clarks fit and comfort.

I was just watching the last 1-1/2 hours of the Clarks presentation with Mary Beth. I googled all the  Clarks shoes - mostly loafers (not boots) that they're showing. Mostly, BAD reviews. Bad fit, etc. I would NEVER purchase Clarks again without reading reviews. And - QVC keeps selling BAD Clarks. I don't get it. And - some aren't even leather.

Respected Contributor

@kivahI remember the first pair of Clarks my husband bought me close to 30 years ago.  They were a slip-on moc for outdoor.  He bought them because I had to walk a long distance from the parking lot to the building I worked in and it was slippery during the winter.  I only owned fashion shoes and boots.  I DID NOT want the Clarks because they weren't pretty.  But I tell you they saved me many a fall.  I still have them today.  I have purchased Clarks in other stores and one pair from QVC last year.  It's the ankle boot with the plaid trim.  I wore them all winter last year. 

Honored Contributor

I can't agree, I can actually watch the whole program without yelling at the screen. I guess that's what makes the world go around.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 yes, we are all different in some ways. 

Trusted Contributor

I would be more happy seeing Mary Beth. Everyone keeps asking where is Mary Beth? Is she Retiring?  When is she coming Back?  Nobody has said anything about that.

Respected Contributor

Well, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the Clarks show with Marybeth.  I've actually missed her and it was good to hear her voice.  I was on my computer, but I actually left it on just to hear Marybeth!

Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor

We all have different preferences but I can't watch Mary Beth sell anything!

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I would be more happy seeing Mary Beth. Everyone keeps asking where is Mary Beth? Is she Retiring?  When is she coming Back?  Nobody has said anything about that.

It's on the forums in a few places. She's easing back into the job with fewer shows after her accident and recovery..

If you want information on Mary Beth, I recommend going to her Facebook page and getting information from her directly. 

Honored Contributor

I much prefer Jane. Good thing QVC has a variety of hosts!