Occasional Contributor

I JUST GOT MY FIRST BRAHMIN!!!!!!!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} OMG. . . . . . . Ladies, I just came home and found a package for me. I opened it up and nestled in about a pound of tissue paper was my brand new BRAHMIN - MINI ALDEN w/MATCHING WRISTLET IN MANDARIN. I am in heaven! I probably purse posed for 15 minutes! Is this normal? The Brahmin is absolutely gorgeous! The wristlet is the perfect size. And I am so in love with this color. And she smells like LEATHER!!! For all my enablers here in the DF, all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! If it hadn't been for you lovely ladies out there, I would never have taken the plunge into a Brahmin. My D&B last TSV in the cognac is on her way here, finally, but I don't know how she is going to compare to the Brahmin. OMG, I can say MY Brahmin now. Yippee skippee!!! I haven't been so excited with a new bag in a long, long time. Did I say thank you to all my wonderful DF commrads out there? She is so going to be my holiday bag this year. Now I am going to be on the hunting on ebay for D&B's and Brahmin's. What a lovely bag. Did I remember to say thank you to everyone?!? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}