Honored Contributor

I Found My Lovely, "Mooshy" Soft Sandal!

I've been wearing the softest ever flip flops around the house forever, but the company doesn't make them any more.  Rats!

I need "soft" after a full teaching career on linoleum floors and being in retail since 2010.

I looked to Clarks after seeing them on so many customers.  I had to find a wide width since they tend to be narrow.

I found Clarks Cloudsteppers on Amazon.  They're ever so soft!  

Clarks Womens Cloudsteppers Breeze Sea Flip Flops Blue 8 M

Respected Contributor

Re: I Found My Lovely, "Mooshy" Soft Sandal!

Oh I love these flip flops!  I have them in several colors.  They are several years old and still look like new too!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I have a lot of that style in different colors.  I completely agree that they are some of the best flip flops ever.  I usually take my black ones on vacation because I can wear them with a maxi, leggings or shorts.  And it's one less pair of shoes I have to pack LOL!!

Honored Contributor

OMG---I have 5 pairs of these and love them!!!! Feel so good !!!

Honored Contributor

I have a pair in Camo with a black bottom.  They are so soft, yet hug my foot, so walking in them is sublime!  Love them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 pair of these sandals and love them! What I especially like is that they are adustable, and that works great for me since one foot seems to swell up a bit across the instep.

Not only are they comfortable, they're cute! Maybe I need another color! LOL! I bought mine from Macy's online during a sale and when I had a coupon.

Trusted Contributor

Wish I could wear this Cloudstepper style, but I can no longer tolerate the strap between toes. My daughter owns them in about a zillion colors and lives in them.  People down here in FL don't know what real shoes are since they wear sandals year around. I miss wearing fall clothing and enclosed shoes. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I've been wearing the softest ever flip flops around the house forever, but the company doesn't make them any more.  Rats!

I need "soft" after a full teaching career on linoleum floors and being in retail since 2010.

I looked to Clarks after seeing them on so many customers.  I had to find a wide width since they tend to be narrow.

I found Clarks Cloudsteppers on Amazon.  They're ever so soft!  

Clarks Womens Cloudsteppers Breeze Sea Flip Flops Blue 8 M

I have 2 pair of the cloudsteppers, they are soooooooooooooo comfySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oofas are my go to.  I love them. Feel wonderful on your feet.