Super Contributor

Re: I Don't Like OrYany at All!

Here's my new backpack. I love it.

Frequent Contributor

I like Oryany a lot. Iam not a large person..I weigh 117. I have 5 of them. Rotate them with my other bags. I do notice that I get compliments when I carry a Oryany bag.
Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Make-up LVR said:
On 10/26/2014 birkin baby said:
On 10/25/2014 Make-up LVR said:

Why was this post necessary?

Because the OP wanted to start it. What was not really necessary was opening it ,reading it,and posting such a retort if it did not interest you. I am not fond of Oryany bags. They remind me of BMac bags.

Point taken.

hey,I read your response and want to say it was really cool!! I respect that !! I look forward to reading your posts in the future! Happy Sunday night!!!!
Regular Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Make-up LVR said:
On 10/25/2014 Make-up LVR said:

Why was this post necessary?

Because the OP wanted to start it. What was not really necessary was opening it ,reading it,and posting such a retort if it did not interest you. I am not fond of Oryany bags. They remind me of BMac bags.

Point taken.

hey,I read your response and want to say it was really cool!! I respect that !! I look forward to reading your posts in the future! Happy Sunday night!!!!

Thanks, you were right in what you wrote and sometimes I'm too quick to be rude. Have a great evening.

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty rude a lot.... But I am trying to be nicer....It's so hard!!! Lol
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies. I honestly meant nothing by this post. I just have so many bags I love but just never "got" this brand. And I never saw one for under 2lbs. I wondered who liked them and why. That's a normal question.

SFGIANTSGIRL- I appreciate your kind response. You have class.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

birkinbabe- same with you. Thank you for not jumping on me.

I know makeupLVR was trying to start trouble, as soon as I read what she put down. No one fell for it. Good Too many out here come on to pick on others and be nasty. I always feel for the ones that get beat up.

Valued Contributor

I am a bag addict from way back and I don't care for Oryany, either. I ordered the Joyce and at first thought I loved it but quickly realized it was too big, too heavy and the stiff double straps were too aggravating, plus the zipper had a tendency to stick. It went back. I normally stick with Dooney and Brighton.

Respected Contributor

Oryany handbags appeal because they are interesting and the leather is beautiful. However, I prefer structured handbags so I haven't gotten any Oryany handbags.... yet.

Honored Contributor

Like any other line, I like some of them and don't like others... The leather is sumptuous, but I'm not a fan of the overstated hardware and many of their bags are too narrow for me. This probably isn't a line that destined to make my all time favorite handbag brands list, but some of them are lovely bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think Oryany handbags are gorgeous, I love the look of the leather and the designs are beautiful however I'm not a Hobo girl at all. I love more structured bags. I own one large Hobo (Brahmin) in Toasted Almond and I enjoy it on occasion but one's enough.

I love all handbags and appreciate even the ones I would rather not carry, and appreciate the fact that there are styles and makers out there for everyone.

Ya, handbags are a passion for me too.... {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*