Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Don't Like OrYany at All!

I think these bags are very pretty, as are the GILI bags. Just gorgeous. I just am over large, heavy bags for myself.

I used to carry pretty much everything I owned every day, LOL. But honestly, it started making my shoulder feel numb so I had to pare back.

Now, I just take what I really have to have every day in a cute, tiny little bag. Much easier on these old bones. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like this line a lot, but I prefer the solids to the color block bags. The leather is very nice, and I don't find them to be heavier than any other decent brand out there.
Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Moon River said:

Thanks for the replies. I honestly meant nothing by this post. I just have so many bags I love but just never "got" this brand. And I never saw one for under 2lbs. I wondered who liked them and why. That's a normal question.

SFGIANTSGIRL- I appreciate your kind response. You have class.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

birkinbabe- same with you. Thank you for not jumping on me.

I know makeupLVR was trying to start trouble, as soon as I read what she put down. No one fell for it. Good Too many out here come on to pick on others and be nasty. I always feel for the ones that get beat up.

Well, she did apologize twice, which is two times more than is common here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 10/27/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 10/27/2014 Moon River said:

Thanks for the replies. I honestly meant nothing by this post. I just have so many bags I love but just never "got" this brand. And I never saw one for under 2lbs. I wondered who liked them and why. That's a normal question.

SFGIANTSGIRL- I appreciate your kind response. You have class.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

birkinbabe- same with you. Thank you for not jumping on me.

I know makeupLVR was trying to start trouble, as soon as I read what she put down. No one fell for it. Good Too many out here come on to pick on others and be nasty. I always feel for the ones that get beat up.

Well, she did apologize twice, which is two times more than is common here.

she sure did apologize twice and did it in a classy way !!! Gotta respect that.
Super Contributor

I have three of them. Yes they are large.......the measurements let you know that. However, they aren't any heavier than a Dooney or Coach of the same size. I don't understand people who bad mouth something they've never had or even seen in person.

It's not only about what you say, it's also about the way it's stated......

Trusted Contributor

On 10/25/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 10/25/2014 Make-up LVR said:

Why was this post necessary?

I totally don't mind when people ask questions and state opinions without offending others. She doesn't care for the bags but did not tell me I was not smart for liking them, just wanted to know what the appeal is. I offense take and answer given. All's good

Deb

Exactly. The OP was polite and was asking what we like about them. She wasn't telling us we had no taste if we liked them. LOL. I'm good with this post and find it interesting.

Trusted Contributor

OP -

The leather is glorious. The hardware is beautiful and original. The bags are different. I think their design team is wonderful. They offer solid colors for those who don't want color blocking. I thought their bags might be too heavy for me, but they aren't. I ordered the Cassie first and usually try to stay at the weight of the Cassie or less. I carry huge sunglasses, reading glasses, sometimes I like to have my Kindle, sometimes I like to carry my regular glasses (if I'm traveling far from home and want them in case something happens to the contacts in my eyes). I carry ibuprofen, pepto and a few meds at times. It depends on where I'm going. I guess I have the kitchen sink in there. I carry minimal makeup now (I've learned - one lipstick, one lip liner and maybe a gloss), but I still need a big bag.

I like to be able to see what's in the bag. With everything jammed together in a smaller bag, it seems things can fall out when I'm trying to look for things. It's awkward as opposed to a big bag.

If I'm going to a theme park or zoo or sightseeing outing, I do downsize my bag. I don't like big bags bumping around on those kind of outings.

Regular Contributor

On 10/28/2014 misschristy said:
On 10/25/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 10/25/2014 Make-up LVR said:

Why was this post necessary?

I totally don't mind when people ask questions and state opinions without offending others. She doesn't care for the bags but did not tell me I was not smart for liking them, just wanted to know what the appeal is. I offense take and answer given. All's good

Deb

Exactly. The OP was polite and was asking what we like about them. She wasn't telling us we had no taste if we liked them. LOL. I'm good with this post and find it interesting.

I know, I felt bad about what I wrote and mentioned it a couple times. Hopefully this will teach me to think before posting from here on out.... Smile

Respected Contributor

On 10/26/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Here's my new backpack. I love it.

Super cute Smiley Happy

Deb

Frequent Contributor

On 10/28/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 10/26/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Here's my new backpack. I love it.

Super cute Smiley Happy