Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG

I'm a college educated person but I had no idea what it meant to be torqued at Amazon.

@muttmom,Angry or outraged.

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@ECBG,

You are right and they should fix the situation, call them or chat with them, do not give up and let us know how everything ends🌻

@CHIP62,Thank you.  I emailed them and gave them a list of all of the steps I went through and told them it was unacceptable.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG

I'm a college educated person but I had no idea what it meant to be torqued at Amazon.

Thank you.  I'd looked it up and found it in the slang and urban dictionaries.  Your meaning was in the slang dictionary.  In the urban dictionary it means a male physically turned on.

Honored Contributor

I normally don't order anything that isn't Prime.  When I do, however, I check the seller's feedback first.  You just click on the seller's name under the name of the item, and their page comes up with feedback.  Comments will almost always include whether it's coming from overseas and how long it takes to receive an item from them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Re: I Am Torqued At Amazon!

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG

Thank you.  I'd looked it up and found it in the slang and urban dictionaries.  Your meaning was in the slang dictionary.  In the urban dictionary it means a male physically turned on.

@muttmom Maybe ECBG is just passionate about her shoes Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

Re: I Am Torqued At Amazon!

[ Edited ]

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@ECBG

@muttmom,Blush......

Image result for blushing woman images

(It's getting to the place you can't use a word any longer!) Sheeeeeesh!!! 

Honored Contributor

I rarely order anything that is not Prime because I don't want shipping charges.  However, I'm almost certain that whenever you order from Amazon, they do give you the estimated delivery date.  I'm 99% certain they do.  I ordered 3 of those big, plaid blanet scarves last winter.  It was a Chinese company and I remember it gave me a 6 week delivery date.  Didn't matter since winter is so long.  Oddly enough, the scarves arrived in about 10 days.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @ECBG ......if it isn't coming from somewhere here in the States.....it is a real PAIN....

Honored Contributor

Whenever I order from Amazon (and we buy a lot!) . I try to get it through Prime.  Usually that means I'll get it within two days.  However I always check on that since there are times it can take longer. 

They do give you an estimated delivery date just before you checkout.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I rarely order anything that is not Prime because I don't want shipping charges.  However, I'm almost certain that whenever you order from Amazon, they do give you the estimated delivery date.  I'm 99% certain they do.  I ordered 3 of those big, plaid blanet scarves last winter.  It was a Chinese company and I remember it gave me a 6 week delivery date.  Didn't matter since winter is so long.  Oddly enough, the scarves arrived in about 10 days.  

@chrystaltree,I'm a Prime member too.  The delivery was about ten days and the name of the company was totally misleading.  Shoe Brands USA!  In Great Britain?  LOL!!!