Valued Contributor

Re: How may hours now have these bags been on?

On 7/12/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: I say ""PURSE""

Purse = Handbag --> ""bag"" for short

Valued Contributor

just ""funnin'"". Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I just remembered I have this one from 2010....so no more pinks for me...

My only Coach but it's all leather. Berry pink...

Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

Well, looks like this is the only NEW bag in the show.... it's suede and lovely!!! I want it!! Smiley Happy

Sue just said they will be doing more suede bags in the nearest future.

A255177

Only $198....and it's available on DB site too....

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! Thanks for posting that, TK! It's calling my name. The right shape & the perfect color & a $$ I can afford! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Glad I didn't bother with that show... Same old song and, of course, the OTO was the logo lock... I'm beginning to actively dislike that bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 stevieb said:

Glad I didn't bother with that show... Same old song and, of course, the OTO was the logo lock... I'm beginning to actively dislike that bag...

How many years has that logo lock bag been on? I remember when it was a TSV. I feel like it's a Hot Pick a couple times a month too.

Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 brii said:

How many years has that logo lock bag been on? I remember when it was a TSV. I feel like it's a Hot Pick a couple times a month too.

It really does seem like it, doesn't it...! Yes, it sells or they wouldn't keep it around, but my gosh, it's always on. That bag has to have been around now for at least five years... I don't honestly know how far back it goes, but it's been a while and yes, it's always highlighted in some fashion... Like I said, I'm actually beginning to despise it!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

On 7/13/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! Thanks for posting that, TK! It's calling my name. The right shape & the perfect color & a $$ I can afford! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm glad I could help Smiley Happy hope you like this handbag..... I kind of want it too....but I want way too many handbags so I'll just wait till the feeling passes Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Well, it is an attractive bag for many women, especially for those who like a hobo bag. This was the first DB I purchased (this March) and then I got into GILI bags, etc. And basically forgot about my logo lock....but the show reminded me it is a pretty bag too.... I have it in grape and I'm fine with one. But some callers had it in 5 different colors!

Honored Contributor

On 7/13/2014 tough_kitty said:

Well, it is an attractive bag for many women, especially for those who like a hobo bag. This was the first DB I purchased (this March) and then I got into GILI bags, etc. And basically forgot about my logo lock....but the show reminded me it is a pretty bag too.... I have it in grape and I'm fine with one. But some callers had it in 5 different colors!

No offense intended toward anyone, TK. It's a fine bag, as evidenced by the volume sold. It's just not for me, and it's become sort of a standing joke among a few of us that a Dooney show can't possibly go on without this bag being presented YET again, for what has to a record number of presentations for a single bag...