Esteemed Contributor

Re: How may hours now have these bags been on?

I rarely watch the Q anymore --- long, boring shows - with fast-talking hosts. I do enjoy watching Dooney segments - but, same old, same old. Don't u love the prices $300+, $400+??? That flowery tote got lots of bad reviews.

Super Contributor

They've done two 2 hour shows so far, so what's the deal? It's not the amount of hours it's that they show the exact same things over and over. They have far more inventory than they show and THAT is what gets old

Honored Contributor

On 6/21/2014 kivah said:

I rarely watch the Q anymore --- long, boring shows - with fast-talking hosts. I do enjoy watching Dooney segments - but, same old, same old. Don't u love the prices $300+, $400+??? That flowery tote got lots of bad reviews.

Yes, almost always full retail and then their shipping costs. The only selling point is Easy Pay and most times that's just not enough to ignore a good sale elsewhere.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Wanna see my new dooney, 89 plus ship on ebay?

Not wanting more competition, but I've found some good deals on Ebay and so far no counterfeits. I got two Janines over the years, the TSV. I bought one here but couldn't countenance two more at the higher prices.

dooney

Respected Contributor

Campion...

That is a lovely bag for summer, I am sure you got a nice deal. You know about using Kiwi spray to keep the vachetta nice? Enjoy! Smiley Happy

I love watch Dooney shows and other handbag shows--except Vera Bradey.

They can become monotonous, however. I shut it off.

They get stuck in a rut because they can only show what they have enough of . You don't really know how many bags they have in inventory.

Also, they are going to promote their proprietary designs. (made-for-Q.) How many logo lock hobo presentations can one bear?

Finally, they're going to go with what sells. And Dooney sells with the EZ pays is easy for people to do. And there are some out there who want the EZ pays. So either be bored or reach for the remote.

Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 JavaQueen said:

Campion...

That is a lovely bag for summer, I am sure you got a nice deal. You know about using Kiwi spray to keep the vachetta nice? Enjoy! Smiley Happy

They get stuck in a rut because they can only show what they have enough of . You don't really know how many bags they have in inventory.

Also, they are going to promote their proprietary designs. (made-for-Q.) How many logo lock hobo presentations can one bear?

Finally, they're going to go with what sells. And Dooney sells with the EZ pays is easy for people to do. And there are some out there who want the EZ pays. So either be bored or reach for the remote.

OMG, how I have come to detest that bag!

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

On 6/22/2014 stevieb said:

Campion...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Ladies, so well said!
Honored Contributor

On 6/22/2014 allthatsgood said:

Campion...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Ladies, so well said!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} And I'd bet it'll be on again today... I think it's some sort of Q requirement that if there's a Dooney show it has to be featured in some capacity, even it it's just flashed on the screen...

Honored Contributor

So change the channel, QVC isn't the only thing on tv. Better yet, turn off the tv and do something else.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

ITA! That logo lock latch looks so big, heavy and clunky, it could be used as a weapon, LOL!