Honored Contributor

Re: How many of your shoes do you wear

No lol.  In the winter mostly Bear Paws boots, summer sandles, although I have a pair of Crocs and I think I will be wearing them a lot during the summer.  I have a pair of sneakers that I will wear to go walking inSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I cleared out and organized my shoes and boots but I still have a lot. I did the big clean out because there were many that I had not worn more than once or twice.  They were just sitting in boxes.  Now that I've whittled them down to just wearable footwear that fit into my post retirement lifestyle, I'll wear my shoes/boots/sandals  now.  I need to stop buying them.

Regular Contributor

I wear all my Clark’s. They are as comfortable as my Nike slippers
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I wear every pair at some point during the year. Since retiring I wear my sneakers more often, but I still wear my pumps and heels when I dress up for church and other occasions. I have more than enough shoes so I'm trying not to buy shoes this year unless a pair needs replacing. 

Valued Contributor

@wilma

@wilma wrote:

Yes, I wear every pair at some point during the year. Since retiring I wear my sneakers more often, but I still wear my pumps and heels when I dress up for church and other occasions. I have more than enough shoes so I'm trying not to buy shoes this year unless a pair needs replacing. 

@wilma   Same here.  I wear all my shoes at some point during the year, but I'm not buying so many now that I don't wear heels very often.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I wear each pair of shoes at some point during the year.  I have 5 or 6 pair that I wear regularly and that changes with others depending on the season.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of them.

Frequent Contributor

I live in a four season state and wear each pair of shoes at some point during the year.

Honored Contributor

I wear my slippers in the house.

And sneakers when I go outside.

The other 30 pairs of shoes are in pristine condition sitting in their boxes in the closet.

Honored Contributor

I dont have multitudes of shoes so I wear all my shoes at some point in time during the year.  One pair at a time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)