Respected Contributor

I have two black mid calf, one faux suede and one faux leather. I have a brown faux suede mid calf. I have to buy all my boots at Avenue because I wear a 13 W and they are one of the few stores that offers that size. I just ordered a gray pair of mid calf faux suede ones from them. I also bought two ankle boots in black and navy but those may go back. I'm currently not liking how they look on my feet.

Honored Contributor

1.  Tall black leather boots

2.  Two pars of snow boots

3.  Two pairs of rain boots  (and a pair of rain shoes)

4.  About a dozen pairs of ankle boots.  All different colors and styles.   That's what I wear most of the time during cool weather.

5.  One pair of basic cold weather boots (no snow or rain)

Honored Contributor

Thanks for responding! Enjoyed reading all the responses. I am trying to be good and stick to the 8 pairs I already own & mentioned in my original post. I will probably need to replace my riding boots next year as they are the oldest and get the most wear. 

Respected Contributor

Between ankle, knee high, lamo's 33

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

Since I live in a cold climate,my boots are:

2 pair short/ankle  boots— 1 black Timberland and 1 brown Miz Mooz.

2 knee high- - 1 brown Frye Melissa and 1 black  Aetrex

2 “ combat boot” style—1 black,1 red Taos Crave

2 waterproof snow boots—1 black Pajar,1 brown Uggs

Perfect timing on this topic —-wore my Miz Mooz for the first time this season yesterday with temps in the 40’s. Any more boot lovers/ owners ? 

Honored Contributor

@wilma

I’m not sure how many. Not that many but definitely not enough! lol All of mine are ankle boots, most are suede. I need some leather ones. I live in a warm climate and don’t really need boots at all.