Respected Contributor

Re: How many boots?

[ Edited ]

3 pairs of OTK, 4 pairs of knee high, three pairs of ankle boots, all with high heels. I also have two pairs of flat booties. Don't get to wear them most of the year here, but do when it's cold and also if I have to travel north in winter.

Esteemed Contributor

Two pairs...winter boots.....

Esteemed Contributor

I have 4 pair.

Respected Contributor

Two waterproof pair, one mid calf suede pair for cold/dry days, an ankle pair suitable for jeans, and an ankle pair that are dressy. My feet are too warm to wear boots for hours unless I’m outside. Love the look but since I’m uncomfortable wearing boots inside, I won’t invest in more than the bare minimum. First thing I do when coming home is take off the boots!

I also have a really high instep, so the totally enclosed boot is impossible for me to slip into unless it has a full zipper and there is wiggle room to accommodate the high instep once the boot is on. The pressure on the top of my foot can be excruciating.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Ugg-style and 4 pr of fashion boots.  I would have more, but I have trouble finding boots I like with a large enough calf.  One pair of black riding style boots I have to use a zipper expander in to fit over my calf.  It's called Boot Bands, but I can't afford them for every time I want new boots.  I think they are even more expensive now than they were when I bought mine.

Respected Contributor

without looking probably close to 30.  i have to have all colors.

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Wow!!  I never counted but I probably have at least 25-30 pairs besides those listed below.  

2 high boots

5 over the knee

4 snow/winter boots

The others are varying heights, colors, heel sizes.

I can't resist a good boot since I now can easily find wide widths.

Me too.

Honored Contributor

I'm really a sandal girl but once it gets cold I like ankle boots.  I don't  like or have any knee high boots.  I have around 8 pairs of ankle boots plus another three pairs of snow boots. 

I only know this because I just recently switched my shoes from summer to fall/winter.

Valued Contributor

I sorta can't count how many I have. I know I have at least 6 pairs that come up to my knees, several pairs of ankle boots, some for fashion and some for warmth. My newest are a pair of shorter lavendar Uggs. I got so many compliments on them when I wore them. I just love boots.

Respected Contributor

One pair-made of rubber for rain and snow only

Too short and fluffy for boots IMO

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it