Valued Contributor

How long does a good quality pair of shoes last for you?

For me, about a year or less if I wear them almost every day.

Super Contributor

Re: How long does a good quality pair of shoes last for you?

I never wear the same shoes more than two days in a row, so I have mutiple pairs at all times.  Right now I have 5 pair of Clarks I rotate, and as the weather gets colder I rotate in 3 pair of boots.  All of your shoes will last much longer if you switch them out for a few days of rest.  I find it's better for my feet as well.

Honored Contributor

I am a bare foot girl.  I never wear shoes unless I have to.  Shoes last for many years.  

That said, I own way too many pairs because I am looking for shoes with a magic fit.  The hunt is still going on.  Most shoes hurt.

Honored Contributor

For me, years.  I have lots and lots of quality shoes where I can say not one of them gets worn but maybe a couple times a months, if that.  Some have no wear at all.

Honored Contributor

i have a large collection of footwear, so my shoes last and last because they do not get used regularly. i usually get tired of them before they wear out, so they get donated.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have 80 pairs of shoes. I don't wear out shoes - and they last at least 10 years. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had a pair of Rockport slip-ons that I purchased from the Q. It was soft green suede with yellow trim. They were around 13 yrs old and in very good condition - but I tossed them out last year since I needed room in my closet for another pair of shoes. I rarely toss out shoes - and it's so hard for me to toss out anything.

Respected Contributor

I have several shoes and change out.  The shoes I beat up the most are some favorite sandles and some favorite tennis shoes.    But I would never run out  and have some I have not even worn yet.  

My Clarks are my good shoes.  I wear those and boots in winter months.

I like Sketchers, Rykas and Clarks.  I.also like hitting  the sales.

Honored Contributor

I wear Dawgs and Crocs sandals in the summer.   They are inexpensive and last FOREVER.

In the winter, I wear Bear Paw moccasins, and western riding boots.   I live in Phoenix, so winter footwear lasts forever because of the short season.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I too am a barefoot girl. I rarely wear shoes indoors. I will wear my Uggs in winter and nothing in summer. My shoes last years or until I can't stand them anymore and replace them. The only shoes that really wear out will be sneakers.