Trusted Contributor

Re: How long are they going to go on and on about this unimpressive Isaac cross-body bag?

On 2/3/2015 happy housewife said:

I actually have a very pretty purse with those same measurements and the same configuration - two zippered compartments and the open one in the middle and it holds everything I keep in my everyday purse except my umbrella and my sunglasses - because they are very large. However, my clip on sunglasses do fit in their case. Mine is very pretty and girly so I tend to keep it for dressier times like a special dinner out or we dress up for a show or play, so I don't tend to use it as an everyday.

From someone who is accusing faerie- of "everything," being about her! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

Re: How long are they going to go on and on about this unimpressive Isaac cross-body bag?

On 2/3/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 2/3/2015 twocent said:

Aw now faeriemoon, you know you just are weakening and in fear of placing an order !{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Wink

Hi, twocent!! I'm always in fear of placing an order, but that bag wasn't one of my worries. However, there is an Oryany on clearance that really has me tempted.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Well since it is "always about YOU, ya might as well hit that darn "submit" button !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Clearance is "primetime!" Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Aw now faeriemoon, you know you just are weakening and in fear of placing an order !{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Wink

Hi, twocent!! I'm always in fear of placing an order, but that bag wasn't one of my worries. However, there is an Oryany on clearance that really has me tempted.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Well since it is "always about YOU, ya might as well hit that darn "submit" button !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Clearance is "primetime!" Wink

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Gloria said:
On 2/3/2015 faeriemoon said: Are you in CT, Gloria?

Yes, I am. It is at times like these, I wonder why. ;-)

You sound like my DH!

LOL! Been here---born & bred! I have relatives who have either relocated to Florida or "winter" in Florida. I also have a work colleague (25 years my junior) who wants to move to Florida so badly due to the snow and cold that she has been searching homes down there. These things make me question why we live here! {#emotions_dlg.confused1} I love CT....in the winter, not so much! It is a pretty state (heh, the winter wonderland is beautiful, too, provided you don't have to shovel, clean off cars--especially the ice, and drive in it) and so nice to be so close to NYC & Boston area.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 2/3/2015 stevieb said:

Cute bag, not for me and frankly, the Q seems to spend too long on most presentations as far as I'm concerned... There was certainly nothing earth shattering about that bag...

So why was Issac phoning it in again... I got it that the last time was weather-related... Was it the same story this time or something else...?

And you know, it really would be neat if everything was about me...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Yes, it was because of the weather. Shawn was very disappointed. She said next Monday she will go and pick him up if she has to, even if they have to use Amtrack, but she will make sure he is there next time....

I remember when he first came on the Q some of the shows were actually broadcast from New York... Wonder what ever happened with that...? Remember when Issac was going to be the Q's 'lifetyle' guru, with home decor, dishes, linens and on and on...? All that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...