Honored Contributor

Re: How has your Logo Lock bag held up over the years?

Kate QVC is sending me a new bag. But the whole thing made me think of longevity especially of lighter colored bags.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

stevie, sometimes I am under the impression that Peter's business is more of a hobby and he doesn't really care about his sales.... I don't see any other way to justify a gross lack of consideration for the customers' requests.......{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 tough_kitty said:

stevie, sometimes I am under the impression that Peter's business is more of a hobby and he doesn't really care about his sales.... I don't see any other way to justify a gross lack of consideration for the customers' requests.......{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Who the heck knows TK... Maybe he's made his zillions and can just sit back and be a dilettante... But how would that explain the Q? After all, they seem to have gotten really good at ignoring customer feedback...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I don't own the logo lock in pebbled leather, but I have many Dooney pebbled leather handbags. In general, the pebbled leather wears extremely well. The only 'issue' I have ever had was color fading from the corners. On a black, brown, or navy handbag it's easy to touch it up with a marker of even shoe polish. The rest of the bag hold up to lots of use without looking like they had ever been out and about. They don't show scratches and are easy to clean.

I don't know how good the newer, thinner pebbled leathers will be.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if it matters if you got the Logo Lock from QVC, a retail store or ordered it online from Dooney.

For the ladies that have had problems, where did you purchase?

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I wonder if it matters if you got the Logo Lock from QVC, a retail store or ordered it online from Dooney.

The LL is an exclusive to Q bag. You can't find the exact bag anywhere else.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I never had problems, it was just to darn heavy for me to carry. I must have used it for two days. It's brand new. I don't even watch handbag shows anymore. Right now, I love my Fossil . . . it is just the right size and not heavy. If I get sick of it I have at least ten bags in my closet to choose from.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

got my logo lock from qvc when it was the TSV a number of years ago. no problems at all, but i dont use it for more than a few weeks at a time when i do use it. i tend to switch out my handbags at least once a month.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I have the bag in aqua and light gray and have never had an issue with either. They are going to last forever, I can tell by the leather.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Have been using my red one pretty regularly for years! It's gorgeous, only gotten softer as the years go by. This bag was one of my Best Purchases Ever!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield