Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: ‎03-18-2015

http://www.dior.com/couture/en_us/womens-fashion/leather-goods/lady-dior/lady-dior-bag-in-embroider...#

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 64,096
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

Lovely... and Dior... Oh my!

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'd probably almost never carry it, but it is a very pretty bag.


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Posts: 54,410
Registered: ‎03-29-2012

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: ‎03-18-2015

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

Do I know how to pick the $$$ ones or what?? I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the price. I like it because it's different.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,861
Registered: ‎09-14-2012

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

On 3/30/2015 Karnerblue said:

Do I know how to pick the $$$ ones or what?? I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the price.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I like it because it's different.

It's cute...but its measurements are in centimeters !!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink} YIKES !!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

How much is the lambskin one? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} -- (I'll brace myself, for your answer)... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
Posts: 64,096
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

I think the bag the OP was looking at was an embroidered floral bag... I wanted to post a picture, but when I try it is HUGE!


In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,752
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

On 3/30/2015 stevieb said:

I think the bag the OP was looking at was an embroidered floral bag... I wanted to post a picture, but when I try it is HUGE!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: ‎03-18-2015

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

On 3/30/2015 stevieb said:

I think the bag the OP was looking at was an embroidered floral bag... I wanted to post a picture, but when I try it is HUGE!


Too big the first time I tried.

I'll try this:

Image result for christian dior embroidered handbag

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,260
Registered: ‎07-31-2011

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

How much?
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,193
Registered: ‎03-18-2015

Re: How Cute is This Handbag!

On 3/30/2015 maryebrown said:
On 3/30/2015 Karnerblue said:

Do I know how to pick the $$$ ones or what?? I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw the price.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I like it because it's different.

It's cute...but its measurements are in centimeters !!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.blink} YIKES !!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

How much is the lambskin one? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} -- (I'll brace myself, for your answer)... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}


Hang on to your hat. I saw it in a magazine with a price tag of around 4,000. I'm still in shock.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."