Super Contributor

Thank you Stevieb!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome. It's a cute bag. I wouldn't mind having it too... Though I won't be buying it, I think I'd like it in the classic black and white.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
I see that bag on the I Love Dooney site for $115.54 in several colors.
Super Contributor

Ladies, I got the bag WEDNESDAY and it's gorgeous in the red and black, but the black, that would be CLASSIC gorgeous! Wish I could have gotten both. This is my favorite of all the Dooney's I own, can't believe I'm saying this, but it's just beautiful! I usually switch frequently but I can see carrying this beautiful bag for months on end! Thrilled with this purchase! I would post a review on QVC but I bought it from Macy's (I guess that wouldn't matter) but I don't want to post the review on QVC for one main reason, all the retailers mentioned have it on sale but QVC still has it at the price it debuted in the fall--over $200.

Super Contributor

I also have to say one more thing about this stunning handbag--I haven't seen anyone else in KC carrying it! That's an added bonus.

Honored Contributor

Glad you love the bag. It is a keeper. And those are my two favorite color options too, although they're all nice. Not buying Dooney right now, but this is one I'd like to add to the collection. And yes, you can still post a review whether you bought it here or not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...