Honored Contributor

Not in my world. I love my high heels!

Esteemed Contributor

High heels were never in for me. I’m short and proud of it. The only heels I have are 1 inch heels on boots. I never wore heels when working as I’ve always had casual jobs that didn’t require them. 

Honored Contributor

I just gave away my 4" heels at the start of this Spring.  It was a difficult decision since I love my heels.  Smiley Sad 

So now I'm comfortably wearing my 3" heels (have them on right now) and below.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Even though quite short and see how they make Amy Stran’s outfits more stylish, can’t walk in anything over 2” and then has to be block heel (booties) or a wedge. Comfort over style with me.

Regular Contributor

I LOVE high heels, but a few years ago I realized I couldn't walk in them anymore, even just around the office.  Smiley Sad  I donated my last few pair.  I can still wear platforms, but no stilettos. 

Regular Contributor

Not me.  Love my heels and will continue to wear them to work.

Respected Contributor

High heels aren’t out for this girl!! 

*I think this article was already posted and discussed several months ago - unless it’s a new one that’s come out basically saying the same.*

Trusted Contributor

20180523_214854_resized.jpg

A sampling of some of my favorite heels. I don't even know how many I have, but I love them all 😗

Respected Contributor

I haven't worn heels for decades: too challenging (for me) to walk in.

I didn't do well with ice skates either.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

High heels were never in for me. I’m short and proud of it. The only heels I have are 1 inch heels on boots. I never wore heels when working as I’ve always had casual jobs that didn’t require them. 

Me too!  I simply can't wear them and never really did. My limit is 2 1/2".

I'm happy to say that at 64 I have attractive feet with no bunions or any problems.  However I do like the look of heels.  They can make one look very polished & sexy.