Regular Contributor

Hey Vionic! Where Are The Size 12's???

So far on Sunday's Vionic show, seven shoes/sandals have been presented, and only ONE has been offered in size 12. What's the matter, we don't count any more? Vionic used to be one of the brands that I could always count on for offering shoes/sandals in my size. But that has changed in the past couple years.  What's going on? 

There was a nice walking shoe offered earlier, but not in size 12. What, women with large feet don't walk?  It's ironic that Jayne is hosting this show, with her size 12 tootsies.  She can't model the items being presented because THEY DON'T COME IN HER SIZE! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hey Vionic! Where Are The Size 12's???

I agree with your comments.  Those wearing size 4 and 5 might agree also.

Regular Contributor

I haven't paid attention to the small sizes - are they being left by the wayside, too, in the Vionics?
Contributor

I just posted about this too! So annoying that they just stopped selling them. Whenever they offer size 12, they're the first to go. So they know it's in demand! Doesn't make sense to me.

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  Clarks,Ryka,Sole Society and Earth  all showed shoes,sneakers,boots in size 12M and 12W.  They barely carry 12 and never carry 12W.

And now you can't find them on HSN anymore since the stations combined.  But we still have Zulily!!