Regular Contributor

Hey Vionic! Where Are The Size 12 Shoes?

I'm watching the Vionic show this afternoon and Shawn and Liam pointed out that those of us who've been wearing Vionic sandals all summer need to think about what we're going to wear in fall and winter. A very good point, since I'm one of thos people who's been wearing Vionic sandals and flip-flops all summer. I love my Vionics because I need that orthotic support.

HOWEVER, every shoe they are showing so far only goes up to size 11. WTH? What about those of us who are sizes 10 1/2, 11 1/2 and 12? No dress shoes or boots for us? What, you're only going to offer those sizes in some sneakers and sandals/flip-flops? Did you lose your large-size lasts? Can we say second-class customers here? We'd like to have warm feet this winter, too, you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Vionic! Where Are The Size 12 Shoes?

Your question should more accurately be referred to the shoe buyers, not Vionic.  Vionic is capable of making shoes in any size but can only do so if QVC buys them.  You might post under "Suggestion Box".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Vionic! Where Are The Size 12 Shoes?

I would settle for not tinkering with the last. My normal non-Vionic size is a 9M.

In the sandals I wear an 8M.

In the athletic/sneakers I wear a 9M.

I can't keep any of the clogs on my feet, period.

In the slip-ons an 8.5M mostly works but they're still wide, especially in the slippy-slip heels.

I wanted to try the perforated moccasins, but not sure what size and the reviews say too small, too big, too wide and too narrow - for the same shoe! As well as 'rubs everywhere, very uncomfortable' and 'buttery soft and comfy.' BIG help - NOT.

Will not try it at full price and have to pay for it to go back and forth due to the company's inconsistent sizing and fiddling with the last. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all