Contributor

Help Finding a Sandal On-Air

[ Edited ]

Was watching the Tolani Collection Woven Sleeve Kimono with Amy Stran this morning on QVC3 and the model in the video (the one with white pants at time mark 3:02) has on the cutest taupe strappy heeled sandals with a back zipper.  Does anyone know what sandals these are?

Here is the link to the video:

https://www.qvc.com/Tolani-Collection-Woven-Sleeve-Kimono.product.A392864.html?sc=IROA

Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help Finding a Sandal On-Air

@Sju 

IDK what brand they are, but thank you for providing useful information. I went right to it and was able to take a look.

An inexpensive version of this is at dresshead.com.

Ankle High Strappy Stiletto Heels - Zipper Back

Jessica Simpson had one that looked similar-

Jessica Simpson's Jyra strappy elastic dress sandals

As did Michael Kors-

Michael Kors Collection Nude Suede Caged Heels Sandals Size US 8 Regular  (M, B) - Tradesy

Chinese Laundry has one (current) with similar vibes-

Contributor

@lolakimono You are the best!  Thank you!  I did my own research and came up with nothing so I really appreciate your help in coming up with additional styles and pics.  You know your shoes!  I'm impressed.

Contributor

Finally!  I figured out what sandals these were. Every now and again I would look at the ultra-high sandal section and today there they were.

G.I.L.I. New Bungee Cross Front Open Toe Heels- Fiyana

Maybe this follow-up will help someone else who also liked them.  Only available "as is" on QVC, but I did find them on the auction sites.