Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought new shoes this year?

I live in NYC and do a lot of walkng - so I have lots of shoes.  Different shoes for different places, and different clothes, and different weather.  

I'm in and out of my apartment almost every day - sometimes a couple of times a day. 

So, yes - I bought shoes this year.   

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a couple of pairs of FitFlop sneakers and sandals from their website off-season, pre-pandemic. So far I have worn none. I also bought a cute pair of Sketchers thong platform sandals when on sale at the Q and until recently I have lived in them Good cushioning for a bad knee. Now I am wearing my running shoes for greater support. 

I can't imagine that new shoes will be in my future anytime soon at any price. I admit that I am always tempted by clothes, but not shoes.

Honored Contributor

I bought one pair of sneakers in February before everything shut down. That is a record low number of shoe purchases for me.

I rarely buy shoes online, and with no in store shopping in months, I’ve been nowhere to buy any other pairs. Debated buying a pair of Keds boat shoes online that are identical to the pair I already own but in another color, but I never did that either. 

Respected Contributor

I bought from amazon a pair of Keen and love them!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I bought shoes befitting my stay at home COVID life:

2 more pairs of Alegria sandals and 3 more pairs of Skechers.  That's pretty much the type of shoes I live in these days.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Ordered a new pair of walking shoes for the summer.

Just can't get too into it this year.  Slacking off on clothes also.

Valued Contributor

I am still going into the office (not every day and not every week) but enough to have different shoes - I mostly buy from DSW, QVC, HSN, and recently Amazon. From DSW I have bought 5 new shoes since Feb - a pair of Earth suede boots (maroon), Earth blue suede clogs (baby blue); Sofft wedge sandal (they call them light pink, but really they are a coral; a floral patterend pair of Birkis, and a Vionic thong sandal (dark olive).

I have my eye on another pair of L'Artiste Wedge Sandals (3 straps each a different color blue, green, and cognac) - will probably order Friday with some of my OT money.

L'Artiste Wedge Sandals.png

Oh, I forgot I have ordered 2 pair of Corky's sandals from ShopHQ - just got one in a box today - Shaw Wedge Sandal, received the leopard pair - very comfortable and straps are adjustable. Amazon has these with a white snake pattern - it's on my wish list.

Corkys Shaw Cork Platform Sandal.png

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple of pairs of Skechers.

Honored Contributor

I found some F London sandals on a site!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@ECBG  @Icegoddess  Very nice!