Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought new shoes this year?

Yes, too many.

Frequent Contributor

New boots thatI wore today.

Honored Contributor

I bought new dress sandals in February when I was planning to go to a wedding.  They’re still brand new as is everything else I bought in 2020 before the pandemic reared its ugliness.

I did buy new walking shoes early in the summer -  was way past due for them

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nato brand shoe boots.  Expensive but most comfortable and good for the feet. Nato is sold in wellness shoe stores.  My friend who has leg issues has always bought them and I finally found them here and decided to give them a try. I should mention I have broken my right foot 3 times so I only wear supportive shoes. A384320

Contributor

I have some foot issues and I bought a pair of Clarks's fabric flats.  I thought they would probably just be ok, but they are my go to house shoe, especially later in the day when I would like to look like I put forth some effort before dinner...I bought them in red, and just ordered a black pair.  Not expensive, probably wouldn't wear them outside but cute in the house shoe.  THEN, I splurged and treated my bad feet, sore knees and hips to a new pair of Birk's.  I bought the Boston, fleece lined clog.  OMG...they are so cozy.  I am breaking them in as the fleece seems to make the shoe a bit shorter, but they are starting to stretch and fit perfectly.  Love them.  Kind of sad to say, but no pretty heels or fancy boots for me anymore....

Valued Contributor

I have. Order from Zappos! Great website. Free shipping and returns!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair of ankle boots for myself yesterday. Can’t wait to receive them.

Respected Contributor

I buy many shoes from ebay. My favorite pair this year are pale orange canvas loafers. They are very comfortable, and fit me perfectly. I adore them!

Honored Contributor

@Maineblueberries wrote:

I don't know how to post a picture, but they're the whimsical shoes from the Kate Spade website.  They are the elephant lounge loafers that were mentioned on another thread.

@Maineblueberries 

image.png

These?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

@just bee  Yes!  Thank you so much for posting!  I've had several compliments during the few times I've worn them!

@just bee wrote:

@Maineblueberries wrote:

I don't know how to post a picture, but they're the whimsical shoes from the Kate Spade website.  They are the elephant lounge loafers that were mentioned on another thread.

@Maineblueberries 

image.png

These?