Trusted Contributor

Has Anyone Shopped at Shoe Show Mega

I found a pair of boots online from Shoe Show Mega that I can't find anywhere else in my size, even on Amazon.

I was shocked to see them there and at a very low price.

I've never heard of this online retailer.   I read some reviews and they are ok.   I guess it is also a big box store too in some areas.

Just wondered if anyone here has shopped with them and can provide any review of their items and service.

Thank you so much.

Respected Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Shopped at Shoe Show Mega

@Black Cat Back   I've never shopped there but it seems to be a legitimate seller and is based in Concord, North Carolina.

If I found a shoe that I could not find elsewhere in my size or width I believe I would chance it.

Best of luck.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Respected Contributor

I never heard of that company but I looked it up and saw they have a store in the Willowbrook Mall in NJ about 30 miles away from me.

I would probably take a chance on ordering from them if they had an item I wanted and the price was right.  Good luck, I hope you get your boots!

Honored Contributor

@Black Cat Back   With a new store, I always scrutinize their ads for grammatical, spelling and English use errors or ties to Asia. I don't see any of that in their ad so I'd be willing to give them a try.  Be sure to check out their return po!ic

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you all so much.   I'm touched that each of you checked on the company.  Smiley Happy

That was very kind of you. 

@Kachina624 

Great idea about looking at ads for errors, etc.  I am a stickler for grammar and can spot mistakes or inconsistencies too.   This company has stores in many locations, and they have good reviews on Yelp.   I read a lot that the shoes come very fast when shipped.   It's a $35 investment on a pair of Clarks, so we'll see. 

I checked the return policy and as long as there is a receipt, you're fine. Pretty standard stuff. 

I'll let you all know if it's a success.   It was just surprising to find that shoe that I've been searching for (and QVC is sold out) at a place I never heard of before.  I typed in the name of the shoe and that is how I found it.  

Thanks again!   I appreciate your kind replies and suggestions.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone!

My boots came today.  2 days after I ordered them via UPS!  Wow.

They are in perfect condition and the fit is right on the money!

I'm so happy!  Got these boots I've been looking for everywhere on sale and in record time to wear for the season yet.

Thank you all for your input and reviews.   I'm thrilled. 

Respected Contributor

@Black Cat Back   Wow that was fast delivery; so happy that it worked out for you and at a sale price.

Have a great weekend and many happy days wearing your new footwear!

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

@Black Cat Back 

Glad you got your shoes.  You must be close.

I always look for paypal as well and often let that me my guide along with country of origin.

Honored Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

Hi Everyone!

My boots came today.  2 days after I ordered them via UPS!  Wow.

They are in perfect condition and the fit is right on the money!

I'm so happy!  Got these boots I've been looking for everywhere on sale and in record time to wear for the season yet.

Thank you all for your input and reviews.   I'm thrilled. 

@Black Cat Back    Happy to hear your purchase was successful.  All's well that ends well.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment