Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@faeriemoon I am an 8 in a flip flop.  My foot is just a smidgen wide.  I'm an 8 1/2 M (39) in a F London wedge sandal, and a 39 W if the F London shoe totally encloses the foot like a boot.  I stood as a teacher, and now stand in sales.  These shoes are truly walking on marshmallows!  Very well suited to a slightly narrow foot.  If not, size up.

If you can wear the Earth brand well, they run a little narrow.  What brand fits you really well?

If you have thin feet, you won't have to size up.  The sizes run like 6 1/2-7.  Would you need to go up to the next size?

My shoe size is 7.  If I had to choose between being a narrow/medium or a wide/medium, I'd go with the wide.  So you're saying I should size up, and in this brand that would make me a 7.5, which would be a 38?

@ECBG 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@faeriemoon I am an 8 in a flip flop.  My foot is just a smidgen wide.  I'm an 8 1/2 M (39) in a F London wedge sandal, and a 39 W if the F London shoe totally encloses the foot like a boot.  I stood as a teacher, and now stand in sales.  These shoes are truly walking on marshmallows!  Very well suited to a slightly narrow foot.  If not, size up.

If you can wear the Earth brand well, they run a little narrow.  What brand fits you really well?

If you have thin feet, you won't have to size up.  The sizes run like 6 1/2-7.  Would you need to go up to the next size?

My shoe size is 7.  If I had to choose between being a narrow/medium or a wide/medium, I'd go with the wide.  So you're saying I should size up, and in this brand that would make me a 7.5, which would be a 38?

@ECBG 

@faeriemoon I believe so.  Order one that has coverage on the top, not a sandal with a lot of cut outs, and try it on.  If you can get a boot here, of corse, you can wear it.  I get some of mine off of amazon.Smiley Happy  Also the Fly London site is having huge discounts.  They aren't showing booties, rather full shafts which I don't care for.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Thank you!!  And I agree; I try other places before the Q.  Usually better prices with free shipping and returns (especially when you're not completely sure of your size!)

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Tootsies!

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

@ECBG   Thank you!!  And I agree; I try other places before the Q.  Usually better prices with free shipping and returns (especially when you're not completely sure of your size!)

@faeriemoon That bootie I just received from amazon in suede is so wonderful.  You may want to try it!Smiley Happy  (YIP)

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Just recieved my Fly London YIP W oil suede boot today!

Whoopie!!!!!  Soft and comfy!!!!!Smiley Happy  (Zipper not shown.  Easy to put on.).

I have the Yuna and I love them.  Very comfy.  Glad you love yours.Smiley Happy