Honored Contributor

Oh My Goodness!  I walked all l day in retail and was smiling at the day's end!  I got black with gun metal.  The red is SO pretty too!  Groan!

Image result for dansko sandals

Honored Contributor

I could so wear those!

How do you feel about sizing?

True to size?

Some of the review seem hit or miss on sizing, but it could be the difference of European vs. American.

I need another shoe obsession, TYVM!

@ECBG

Valued Contributor

@ECBG - cute shoes!!  I just got my 2nd pair of Dansko sandals yesterday.  Love both styles I chose and they fit great.

@software - i wear anywhere from a 5 to a 6 depending on the shoe (5.5 is my measured size) and ordered the 36 (says 5.5 to 6).  They fit perfectly.  I notice in the Alegria the 36 is a 6 to 6.5.  So, suggest you look at the charts wherever you purchase from (unless you are trying on in person).  I can wear either a 35 or a 36 in European sizing, again depending on the shoe.

These come in Red, huh?   :-)

Honored Contributor

For easier searching, the style is called "Deandra".

@ECBG's great choice:  'Black Nubuck Leather' (like a lightweight suede).

Honored Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

@ECBG - cute shoes!!  I just got my 2nd pair of Dansko sandals yesterday.  Love both styles I chose and they fit great.

@software - i wear anywhere from a 5 to a 6 depending on the shoe (5.5 is my measured size) and ordered the 36 (says 5.5 to 6).  They fit perfectly.  I notice in the Alegria the 36 is a 6 to 6.5.  So, suggest you look at the charts wherever you purchase from (unless you are trying on in person).  I can wear either a 35 or a 36 in European sizing, again depending on the shoe.

These come in Red, huh?   :-)

@software,A nice, blue based red!~

Honored Contributor

Re: Happiness With Dansco!

[ Edited ]

Image result for dansko deidraI picked up these too!  

@software

Honored Contributor

Stop it!

@ECBG

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I could so wear those!

How do you feel about sizing?

True to size?

Some of the review seem hit or miss on sizing, but it could be the difference of European vs. American.

I need another shoe obsession, TYVM!

@ECBG

Sorry, didn't see this!  I ordered the same size I do with Fly London.