Frequent Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

Today it's Brahmin Belle in Red Dragon Fruit, which I got yesterday at Dillard's for a steal!

Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 11/12/2014 EdithEllenLily said:
On 11/11/2014 tough_kitty said: EEL!!! This is my November resolution, and December resolution, and 2016 resolution!!! Smiley Wink I'm finally getting my backyard done and I'm about $2000 short of what I need to get what I want....but there is no way I'm returning my handbags for a refund!!! Lol. Guess I'll have to get the trees and shrubs later.... in any case, I made great improvement from pure dirt to patio concrete....took me only 1.5 yrs. What is another year to get the trees.... probably shouldn't have bought that many handbags! Lol. Priorities.....

I'm with you on those ongoing resolutions!! Good for you for getting your patio concrete done, TK!! Smile BTW, I sent my IM crossbody bags back because they were too small for my necessities and I was worried about credit and ID cards falling out due to the way the bag closed...

Thanks...and wow, so you didn't like the IM bags either, huh? I can't even imagine how it feels for you to constantly return all those bags you've been ordering! It must be really frustrating. I know it's been for me and I haven't returned that many.... It is a small bag...and the chain is really heavy. Still gotta decide if I want a replacement or not....

Returning IS a total bummer, TK. And paying the return shipping on a non-defective item is more than a bummer, but cheaper than keeping the item if it's not right. I'm planning on snuggling up with my new Dennis Basso throw and some reading material tonight -- no more shopping for awhile!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am on a red handbag kick lately. Here is my Nordie's Rack red Perlina. I love the soft leather and the weight of Perlina.

Valued Contributor

On 11/12/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 11/11/2014 tough_kitty said: EEL!!! This is my November resolution, and December resolution, and 2016 resolution!!! Smiley Wink I'm finally getting my backyard done and I'm about $2000 short of what I need to get what I want....but there is no way I'm returning my handbags for a refund!!! Lol. Guess I'll have to get the trees and shrubs later.... in any case, I made great improvement from pure dirt to patio concrete....took me only 1.5 yrs. What is another year to get the trees.... probably shouldn't have bought that many handbags! Lol. Priorities.....

I'm with you on those ongoing resolutions!! Good for you for getting your patio concrete done, TK!! Smile BTW, I sent my IM crossbody bags back because they were too small for my necessities and I was worried about credit and ID cards falling out due to the way the bag closed...

Thanks...and wow, so you didn't like the IM bags either, huh? I can't even imagine how it feels for you to constantly return all those bags you've been ordering! It must be really frustrating. I know it's been for me and I haven't returned that many.... It is a small bag...and the chain is really heavy. Still gotta decide if I want a replacement or not....

Returning IS a total bummer, TK. no more shopping for awhile!!!!

Ditto! I had to stretch my budget to get the weed blocker and a curb around my fence as a separation between the area for trees and rocks (not getting the grass), so at this point I actually have to return some purchases and enjoy my backyard with a novel.... I'm still getting the Kindle Voyage, though. Lol. I never got the Paprwhite one so it's a necessity Smiley Wink Unfortunately, I'm not too impressed with Basso's throw so it's going back, but I did get a compliment on my Basso suede trench coat today so that one is a keeper! Got it on clearance price too, in black and I regret not getting it in royal blue.