Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

On 11/11/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/11/2014 faeriemoon said:

You're welcome. I too was considering the blush, but unfortunately, the black handles aren't doing it for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Also, who has the black and the blush for less? Onlineshoes had the same price (before the coupon discount) and no sales tax, but I hadn't found it elsewhere for less than that.

I saw them for, are you sitting down... $105... at My Habit, which is essentially Amazon... Go figure...

Now that's a steal!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Just a little on the heartbreaking side, isn't it...

Wink

Confession: Got my black one at TJM for $99. {#emotions_dlg.blush} Thanks for the heads-up on MyHabit; I'd never heard of it. Just added it to my Favorites.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 tough_kitty said: EEL!!! This is my November resolution, and December resolution, and 2016 resolution!!! Smiley Wink I'm finally getting my backyard done and I'm about $2000 short of what I need to get what I want....but there is no way I'm returning my handbags for a refund!!! Lol. Guess I'll have to get the trees and shrubs later.... in any case, I made great improvement from pure dirt to patio concrete....took me only 1.5 yrs. What is another year to get the trees.... probably shouldn't have bought that many handbags! Lol. Priorities.....

I'm with you on those ongoing resolutions!! Good for you for getting your patio concrete done, TK!! Smile BTW, I sent my IM crossbody bags back because they were too small for my necessities and I was worried about credit and ID cards falling out due to the way the bag closed...

Valued Contributor

On 11/12/2014 EdithEllenLily said:
On 11/11/2014 tough_kitty said: EEL!!! This is my November resolution, and December resolution, and 2016 resolution!!! Smiley Wink I'm finally getting my backyard done and I'm about $2000 short of what I need to get what I want....but there is no way I'm returning my handbags for a refund!!! Lol. Guess I'll have to get the trees and shrubs later.... in any case, I made great improvement from pure dirt to patio concrete....took me only 1.5 yrs. What is another year to get the trees.... probably shouldn't have bought that many handbags! Lol. Priorities.....

I'm with you on those ongoing resolutions!! Good for you for getting your patio concrete done, TK!! Smile BTW, I sent my IM crossbody bags back because they were too small for my necessities and I was worried about credit and ID cards falling out due to the way the bag closed...

Thanks...and wow, so you didn't like the IM bags either, huh? I can't even imagine how it feels for you to constantly return all those bags you've been ordering! It must be really frustrating. I know it's been for me and I haven't returned that many.... It is a small bag...and the chain is really heavy. Still gotta decide if I want a replacement or not....

Contributor

I'm carrying my Roma 2 in Orange. I don't recall when I've received so many compliments on a handbag! I only just recently purchased it and wondered why I held out so long. Love it!

I'm trying not to purchase another bag until I find my holy grail in red. Wish me luck

Trusted Contributor

On 11/12/2014 karliann said:

I'm carrying my Roma 2 in Orange. I don't recall when I've received so many compliments on a handbag! I only just recently purchased it and wondered why I held out so long. Love it!

I'm trying not to purchase another bag until I find my holy grail in red. Wish me luck

Luck!! Smiley Wink

I think that orange is a standout!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Some very pretty bags here! I must say, I like the Roma II bags and the Brahmins. I'm afraid I'm just too lazy/disorganized/unmotivated to go through the hassle of switching bags frequently.........and I have a philosophical bias against spending big bucks on what amounts to a sack to carry my daily stuff in. So it's occasional handbag bargains from TJ Maxx for me.......

Honored Contributor

I'm trying not to purchase another bag until I find my holy grail in red. Wish me luck Smile

I remember when the Roma 'mediums' were first offered there was a red and I'm sort of surprise they didn't reprise the color in the Roma II. Red has almost become a basic handbag color and since they 'went there' in orange and purple, it seemed they would 're-up' the red in the re-tooled version, but I guess not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 faeriemoon said:

You're welcome. I too was considering the blush, but unfortunately, the black handles aren't doing it for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Also, who has the black and the blush for less? Onlineshoes had the same price (before the coupon discount) and no sales tax, but I hadn't found it elsewhere for less than that.

I saw them for, are you sitting down... $105... at My Habit, which is essentially Amazon... Go figure...

Now that's a steal!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Just a little on the heartbreaking side, isn't it...

Wink

Confession: Got my black one at TJM for $99. {#emotions_dlg.blush} Thanks for the heads-up on MyHabit; I'd never heard of it. Just added it to my Favorites.

Good job! I see my little Kelsi black suede number is also available on MH, and my true confession is that I got it at Marshall's for the same price you paid for your Kelsi at the Maxx!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I'm trying not to purchase another bag until I find my holy grail in red. Wish me luck Smile

I've seen a picture of it, and it's really pretty in orange. But I can't seem to find it for sale anymore.

It's in the 20s today and I'm not leaving the house, but I'm all moved into my orange Logo Lock and it's still hanging on the door knob being trained.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

For those looking...

The Roma II in black, white ostrich, cream snake and brown lizard - $206 2EP:

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I-Leather-Roma-2-Tote.product.A255157.html?sc=A255157-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPO...

The Roma II on clearance - $129 4EP in purple only (though that's subject to change):

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Leather-Roma-2-Tote.product.A239484.html?sc=A239484-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWP...

The Roma II as-is in orange, brown and purple - $116 and 4 EP

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-G.I.L.I-Leather-Roma-2-Tote.product.A254973.html?sc=A254973-User&cm_sp=VIEW...