Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

On 11/11/2014 faeriemoon said:

You're welcome. I too was considering the blush, but unfortunately, the black handles aren't doing it for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Also, who has the black and the blush for less? Onlineshoes had the same price (before the coupon discount) and no sales tax, but I hadn't found it elsewhere for less than that.

I saw them for, are you sitting down... $105... at My Habit, which is essentially Amazon... Go figure...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Bluegrassbaby: I like your "The Jenny" bag from Rioni! I'm checking out Rioni bags online and wonder if the ones on Amazon at a lower price are okay or should I choose from the Rioni website?

SANNA: I LOVE YOUR PRETTY RED BAG FROM FLORENCE, ITALY. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

TK: Your November resolutions "I need to concentrate on other things like staying away from QVC, reading more books (novels), losing some weight, and NOT shopping!!! Smiley Happy" are also mine! Hope we can keep them!!! Wink

Stevieb: Congratulations on tidying up your closets and making an inventory of your handbags! Good for you! A few months ago I made a master list of where each bag is HIDING in our house and then when I want to change my purse, I go to the list, peruse and choose! It also helped me to pare down those I don't think I would use again. Making that list was a huge eye opener! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

RDM: This is a GREAT THREAD!!!! Thanks for starting it. To keep on topic, I am carrying the D&B Croco Fino in Taupe, which is super cool with the light veining. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

EEL: Thank you!

I love the D&B Croco Fino satchels. I find them very elegant and sophisticated. I have one in Cognac... I might have to take her out this week and show her some love.

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Bluegrassbaby: I like your "The Jenny" bag from Rioni! I'm checking out Rioni bags online and wonder if the ones on Amazon at a lower price are okay or should I choose from the Rioni website?

SANNA: I LOVE YOUR PRETTY RED BAG FROM FLORENCE, ITALY. {#emotions_dlg.tt1} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

TK: Your November resolutions "I need to concentrate on other things like staying away from QVC, reading more books (novels), losing some weight, and NOT shopping!!! Smiley Happy" are also mine! Hope we can keep them!!! Wink

Stevieb: Congratulations on tidying up your closets and making an inventory of your handbags! Good for you! A few months ago I made a master list of where each bag is HIDING in our house and then when I want to change my purse, I go to the list, peruse and choose! It also helped me to pare down those I don't think I would use again. Making that list was a huge eye opener! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

RDM: This is a GREAT THREAD!!!! Thanks for starting it. To keep on topic, I am carrying the D&B Croco Fino in Taupe, which is super cool with the light veining. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

EEL, the croco fino is beautiful in almost all colors and I loved the taupe option, so very different and classic... As for my inventory, well, let's just say it's a work in progress...

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 stevieb said:

You're welcome. I too was considering the blush, but unfortunately, the black handles aren't doing it for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Also, who has the black and the blush for less? Onlineshoes had the same price (before the coupon discount) and no sales tax, but I hadn't found it elsewhere for less than that.

I saw them for, are you sitting down... $105... at My Habit, which is essentially Amazon... Go figure...

Now that's a steal!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Thank you EdithEllenLilly!
Trusted Contributor

Been carrying this one (Badgley Mischka Sawyer Hobo), but I'll be changing out in a day or two. I'm not sure what I'll be switching to, yet.

Badgley Mischka Sawyer Leather Hobo in Purple (garnet)

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 stevieb said:

Now that's a steal!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Just a little on the heartbreaking side, isn't it...

Wink

Valued Contributor

On 11/10/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 11/10/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm not going to be original. Since I recently purchased 3 GILI Milano hobos, that's what I've been carrying - last week the croco, and this week the black one. It's a simple looking bag but for some reason I really love it! Smiley Happy Chi-town girl, I hope you can get one, too!

TK, did you get your IM bags?

Well, it arrived today. It's pretty. However, it has a little flaw in the front! It looks like something was hard pressed against the bag and left a dent in the leather or something. Sorry, I'm not good at explaining this kind of stuff. Bottom line is, the bag is defective and now I need to send it back Smiley Sad and ask for replacement....but it's getting old.
Valued Contributor

EEL!!! This is my November resolution, and December resolution, and 2016 resolution!!! Smiley Wink I'm finally getting my backyard done and I'm about $2000 short of what I need to get what I want....but there is no way I'm returning my handbags for a refund!!! Lol. Guess I'll have to get the trees and shrubs later.... in any case, I made great improvement from pure dirt to patio concrete....took me only 1.5 yrs. What is another year to get the trees.... probably shouldn't have bought that many handbags! Lol. Priorities.....