Valued Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

It's perfect for holidays! Smiley Happy Enjoy as well. I need to concentrate on other things like staying away from QVC, reading more books (novels), losing some weight, and NOT shopping!!! Smiley Happy but it's hard!!! Lol.
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 tough_kitty said: It's perfect for holidays! Smiley Happy Enjoy as well. I need to concentrate on other things like staying away from QVC, reading more books (novels), losing some weight, and NOT shopping!!! Smiley Happy but it's hard!!! Lol.

ditto. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Trusted Contributor

My Gili Roma 2 Cream Snake. Love, love that bag it's one of my favorites.
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 luvtoshopathome said: My Gili Roma 2 Cream Snake. Love, love that bag it's one of my favorites.

Mine too! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

I am so itching to get the cream snake someday! I just wish it had silvertone hardware.

Super Contributor

The pictures of these bags are gorgeous, kudos to all the stylish ladies out there. For the last couple of months I'm carrying the mini Soho crossbody, it doubles as a bucket bag. Very light on the shoulder and the small size keeps me organized and minimal; I tend to carry more items than I actually need " just in case". The Brahamins and Michael Kors this particular season are simply lovely.
Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 11/10/2014 stevieb said:

I switched into a black Ralph Lauren satchel tote with very minimal gold tone hardware for the day... At some point, I really want to test drive a new-ish Arcadia satchel with a turn lock exterior pocket I picked up a while back. It's the most luscious taupe-grey color!

Call me an enabler; but if you order from the place in the jungle in South America, and you use the code, 20OFFVET, you can practically steal that cognac bag.

Adding: I'm referring to the afore mentioned Kelsi Dagger.

Wow! Enabler or not, that was very kind of you and as a result, well, yes, I went into the darkest jungle (and without a guide to keep me safe and sane...) late last evening and pursued a cognac hide...

Wink

How about you, did you grab this one too?

I really shouldn't have and knew I shouldn't have, and so maybe it's time for me to adopt the 'one in/one out' plan that seems to work for many of us... In this case, I guess that means the remaining GILI hobo is destined for a return trip to West Chester. It was easy this time, because that trip was pretty much scheduled anyway...

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 stevieb said:

I switched into a black Ralph Lauren satchel tote with very minimal gold tone hardware for the day... At some point, I really want to test drive a new-ish Arcadia satchel with a turn lock exterior pocket I picked up a while back. It's the most luscious taupe-grey color!

Call me an enabler; but if you order from the place in the jungle in South America, and you use the code, 20OFFVET, you can practically steal that cognac bag.

Wow! Enabler or not, that was very kind of you and as a result, well, yes, I went into the darkest jungle (and without a guide to keep me safe and sane...) late last evening and pursued a cognac hide...

Wink

I really shouldn't have and knew I shouldn't have, and so maybe it's time for me to adopt the 'one in/one out' plan that seems to work for many of us... In this case, I guess that means the remaining GILI hobo is destined for a return trip to West Chester. It was easy this time, because that trip was pretty much scheduled anyway...

Smile

Guilty as charged.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Adding: I don't really feel too guilty though as I have pretty much decided I'm not interested in the Dooney TSV. These KD bags are really more my style in their simplicity. Don't get me wrong, I do love Dooney, but I wasn't loving the colors offered in the TSV. Even the camel isn't as nice as the KD cognac. (IMO, of course.)

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 11/11/2014 stevieb said:

Wink

Smile

Guilty as charged.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Adding: I don't really feel too guilty though as I have pretty much decided I'm not interested in the Dooney TSV. These KD bags are really more my style in their simplicity. Don't get me wrong, I do love Dooney, but I wasn't loving the colors offered in the TSV. Even the camel isn't as nice as the KD cognac. (IMO, of course.)

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It is a very simple yet stylish bag and I look forward to its arrival. I was torn between cognac and blush... I later noted that, uh, habit forming... Amazon affiliate was offering the bag for even less, but only in black and in blush and I had ordered the cognac. Now, having the most serious case of bag OCD in recorded history, I'm having to check my impulse to order the blush!

As for the Dooney TSV, I go back and forth but won't order it until I see it presented and probably even then. I just don't think it's that 'special' a deal...

Thanks again for the tip!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

You're welcome. I too was considering the blush, but unfortunately, the black handles aren't doing it for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Also, who has the black and the blush for less? Onlineshoes had the same price (before the coupon discount) and no sales tax, but I hadn't found it elsewhere for less than that.