Honored Contributor

Re: Handbag Aficionados: What lucky bag are you carrying today?

On 11/9/2014 rdiazMiami said:

twopeas, I don't own any Fossil handbags... yet. I've purchased their watches before and absolutely love them - great quality and very affordable.

jaxs mom, I love me some Dooney. Speaking of which, did your replacement Logo Lock ship?

faeriemoon, gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing ladies!

Smile

It hasn't arrived yet, but it shipped. It should be here later this week.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 11/9/2014 SANNA said: Love your bag Sugar BabyJ!!!!

Thanks SANNA! I love yours.

Honored Contributor

I switched into a black Ralph Lauren satchel tote with very minimal gold tone hardware for the day... At some point, I really want to test drive a new-ish Arcadia satchel with a turn lock exterior pocket I picked up a while back. It's the most luscious taupe-grey color!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 stevieb said:

I switched into a black Ralph Lauren satchel tote with very minimal gold tone hardware for the day... At some point, I really want to test drive a new-ish Arcadia satchel with a turn lock exterior pocket I picked up a while back. It's the most luscious taupe-grey color!

Call me an enabler; but if you order from the place in the jungle in South America, and you use the code, 20OFFVET, you can practically steal that cognac bag.

Adding: I'm referring to the afore mentioned Kelsi Dagger.

Honored Contributor

RD-I too love the cream snake Roma2! Currently using cream snake Roma2-my fav handbag purchase of 2014 - neglecting her sisters-blush & black, LOL. Will switch to black for inclement weather days. May purchase a black Milano since I love the silhouette, size & design.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I'm not going to be original. Since I recently purchased 3 GILI Milano hobos, that's what I've been carrying - last week the croco, and this week the black one. It's a simple looking bag but for some reason I really love it! Smiley Happy Chi-town girl, I hope you can get one, too!
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 tough_kitty said: I'm not going to be original. Since I recently purchased 3 GILI Milano hobos, that's what I've been carrying - last week the croco, and this week the black one. It's a simple looking bag but for some reason I really love it! Smiley Happy Chi-town girl, I hope you can get one, too!

TK, did you get your IM bags?

Valued Contributor

RDM, it will be delivered tomorrow Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

BTW, I'm not a snake person and not a red color person, but that MK bag is really pretty Smiley Happy oh, and my handbag "hobby" Smiley Wink started this year.....after I got a 30% raise instead of expected 15% so I was able to justify this excessive spending on my handbags ;P but I think it's time to stop...and get to enjoy what I purchased so far. Mostly GILI, D&B, one oryany, 2 MK, and 2 from Europe.
Super Contributor

Thanks, TK! I'm thinking of using my new MK bag during the holidays.

Sounds like you have an amazing handbag collection - enjoy!